Toribash
Hi. I haven't talked to you guys in a while. Was wondering how the community was doing.

I've recently moved away from [MyLitte] after it shut down due to the rest of the members being inactive. I'm now in Legendary, although I'm not sure if it was the right decision after spending about 2 weeks with them. Just not the mature, in-game active clan that I was looking for.

So how are you all?
Sorry to hear about [MyLittle], but I hope you find a new clan that you feel suits you.

Personally I'm doing pretty well, really excited because there's this friend from the US that's coming to visit in pretty much exactly a week. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Just letting you guys know, if anyone cares, that 123urdead and I are currently organizing a new clan, (Chimera). It'd be great if you could support us in any way.
Im going to post my new eve characters stats here because i want to show them to somebody but need forumcode

Alert

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Seeing fast and the furious 6 today. Wooopity woop
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
I'll always jump in a Chimera tori match if I see one and hang. Apart from that I guess we can do something with that friends list of ours, which does something I'm sure.
HEy
Is it for real that there hasn't been a post here since the 3rd of July?

That is ridiculous. This is Wibbles for god's sake.

tumut is also how I feel.
HEy