Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Cool cool, I'll see if i can do anything worthwhile.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
^I lol'ed
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
^

I just got done watching the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 18. Fucking awesome. If you don't watch it, I'd recommend trying it out. It's an awesome show.

Anyway, going to bed. I'll talk to you guys either in the morning before school, or sometime after school tomorrow. Nighty night.

G'night soap, but i have work tomorrow, so i wont be on till 1am est.

Originally Posted by igzoz View Post
For your records...

You've sent 72000 toricredits to BankofZone

Hi, welcome back Igzoz.

Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
My Laptop battery just came in the mail! No more random shut offs if I move the computer to fast.

Thats good news Bleach. happy to see you doing well with your laptop situation.

Some replays, tell me how I did:
Attached Files
Forced Comet-DeadlyDovah.rpl (80.8 KB, 12 views)
lazer run 1.rpl (144.1 KB, 13 views)
Psalm 6.rpl (102.0 KB, 14 views)
Psalm 12.rpl (99.7 KB, 9 views)
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): Hawkesnightmare

--- List your alternate accounts: None that I use

--- List your previous clan(s): I suppose [Ally]

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: ingame: 0 forum:8 skype:8

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
> I am a collection of molecules that has been this way for eighteen years. Some call me a person, but I disagree. I am the embodiment of power and the potential for greatness.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
>I was encouraged to join Ally by Vradomor, and my decision was solidified when I learned that Wight was part of the clan. Wight was among the first people who carried on an actual conversation with me and bothered to give me extensive help when I was still learning.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
> As many of you know, I am proficient in Photoshop/Gimp and have made a few attempts at making art for the clan, though Wight's logo was the favourite among the clan members, even myself.

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
>I have been involved in a little bit of everything, save for GM tournaments. I have found that the overall community is young people who are trying out the game. Almost anyone who has been a a part of the Toribash community will either rise to a position of power, or will become inactive very soon.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
>The result I got was Black/Blue.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
>To maximize pleasure while minimizing pain.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
>I would kill my closest family member. I value friends over family, as I have not exactly formed a close bond with any of my family members.

--- What is "love"?
>It is a chemical imbalance in the brain brought upon by continuous contact with a member of your attracted sex.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
>I see no purpose for this, as anything that needs to be implanted into bone to survive probably does not deserve to do so, as bone is a very hard surface to bore into, especially when the host carrier is unwilling to comply. The need for the host to be willing for this either indicates that the being doing the planting has either some form of mind control, or got the shit end of the stick during the evolution process.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
>

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

>These are the tertiary colours of the RGB colour scale

Spoiler: ii.

>Tertiary colours of the RYB colour scale

--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font colour > E6E6E6

=== V. Anything else you want to say?
>Negative.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Thanks for the great feedback and the support guys, cant wait to share my next creation with all of you!!
-----
I got an email the other day from a guy named Jeremy Shipp saying that he wanted me to make a book cover for him, i thought it was just spam so i ignored it until i searched his name and realized that he was genuinely a real book writer.
I contacted him again and he told me what he wanted; once i finished a prototype and sent it to him he said that he loved what i so far and he will use the finished product on the book that he is working on at the moment! you guys are getting an exclusive sneak peak haha. He asked for a rather simplistic cover with red and black being the main scheme also with some added white lighting, and some different characteristics of a horror story added in there.

The Drift (prototype)

I'm not sure if i like it and i will probably start end up starting over hundreds of times; anyway i wanted to know what comes to your head when you think of horror and what things should i add?

also do you have a favorite genre or author?

can anyone spot the hidden face?
Last edited by saif118; Sep 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow that's actually incredible. What an opportunity! Other than a little blood spatter I can't think of much to improve upon it. Maybe a shadowy figure standing in the top right of the red haze? I'm not altogether sure what the book's about and I'm no artist so maybe that won't fit but you know.

My favourite authors are Lee Child and Gregg Hurwitz, both write pretty incredible thriller books.

I can't spot the hidden face :c
-----
Also try to make sure he won't be upset by you posting it on the internet. I'm not sure how things like this work but he might not want people to see it yet or something.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Sep 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): Zanderhar

--- List your alternate accounts: kangajack

--- List your previous clan(s): I guess it would be [Ally].

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: GMT +10

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
> I'm a drifter. One who becomes disenchanted with his current situation or friendship groups often and moulds himself into a new character in order to attach to the next group.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
> This clan... There is honestly something about this clan that is so much bigger and more grand than any other clan listed in these forums. This clan is a band of brothers. Total strangers who have formed a group originally devoted to kicking digital ass, but has since evolved into a congregate of friends who are totally unique but share something indescribable in common. That is why I'd like to join this clan rather than another.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
> As I said before, I'm a natural drifter. I struggle to stay entertained by a regular Joe or Jane, with the exception of a very small number of people. This clan is full of people with incredible intellect, potential, talent and personalities. All I can contribute to the clan is my loyalty and weak attempts at humor. The clan can give a kind of reef to ground my drifting instinct.

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
> Good lord, some people on Toribash make me want to stick a power drill into my eye socket. Other than those people, I find the community relatively mature and easy going. I've had my fair share of MLG 'WOWs' and 'OOOOOH's' from decaps and chest booms, but those moments are only really good if there's someone there to 'OOOOH' with you. (Vrad, Timee, ysome, just to name a few)

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
> Red/Black. Naughty.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
>Genesis 9:7
"As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.”

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
> As awful as it may sound, I'd probably chose my family member, because my closest friend is an incredible young woman who I love dearly, and couldn't live without.

--- What is "love"?
>Love is, apparently, a chemical imbalance. I think it's an emotional attachment which will allow you to break any barrier to protect and care for the person you "love", and try to make them happy at all costs.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
> Only if Flex does it.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

There are some on the Replay thread, If you really want to see them.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
> I'm no artist, but I do some creative writing on occasion.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:

> Ain't got time for this

>" "
--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font colour > #E6E6E6
=== V. Anything else you want to say?
> "I'll take the gold pieces." Zander whispers to the GM.
Amazing book cover Saif, and that name sounds somewhat familiar.

Believe me you don't want to start a conversation about books with me, because when it comes to book, I start and never stop talking.

*Edit*
I remember where I've heard of him. Never actually read it, but my friend said he really liked it, Always Remember to Tip Your Ninja.
Last edited by ysome; Sep 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Check these replays out. I think I finally realized how to play kinda lol Btw the name is because i edited a messed up punch I made. I just realized it looks like i stole it lol
Btw nice replays Temp
Attached Files
Go from here.rpl (191.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by BleachMe; Sep 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
Not the show.