Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Meow n shit?

I fucked up my knee playing B-ball today. Pussed out and came home. I've been having knee troubles lately :l

You little pansy flower. Make sure you keep working your leg out and icing it.
NOODLE ARMS
Watch the sentences bro.

And yeah. I'm icing the fuck out of it. Took 4 IBProphen (Don't know how to spell it and don't give a fuck) and a muscle relaxer.

It's swollen at least 3 times it's size. I may have to get it drained again.
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
HAHAHAHAHA

YOUR MONEY HAS NO VALUE HERE, MAN. SUCKS FOR YOU.

Anyways, Keychain is obviously InfernAve123

Well, Ive been caught.

Soap: Duct tape your leg to a stick.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Speaking of games, I got BF3 for free! So in my email I found this, now what that basicly means is that Maxis is sorry for screwing up so badly with SimCity and since I bought it with my Origin early on they rewarded me with a choice of a free game, so I chose BF3.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Speaking of games, I got BF3 for free! So in my email I found this, now what that basicly means is that Maxis is sorry for screwing up so badly with SimCity and since I bought it with my Origin early on they rewarded me with a choice of a free game, so I chose BF3.

You signed up for origin? Poor potato, may he rest in pieces.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Lel, I don't really use it anyways as my sister is the one to play SimCity and the like. Also I chose the options to limit any contact with Origin and me.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Well, Ive been caught.

Soap: Duct tape your leg to a stick.

The all mighty Inferno has spoken!

Soap: you should blow up your leg, with C4
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Ohh, now fingerz put the annonymous avatar, i removed it when i tried join silver, they said '' This russian mask is pathetic '', i said '' Wtf!? ''.
-._-.