Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Dank, I don't see how he's being toxic there.
He's just a little salty that people complain no matter if he does good or bad.

That's not being toxic, just salty.

i wasn't talking about now
dreamy suicide act
Guys guys guys, cmon why can't we all b frands.
No need for insults.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Toribash needs CSGO team for diff ranks.

Maybe team for GN - DMG ?

Another team for like LE+

Would be cool if someone set that up, and did real strats not just fuck about always. Maybe DMG team could get everyone in it some higher ranks.
We'd probably need a team for like silver-gn, mg-dmg, le-lem, smfc-low global, high global.

The nova is great if you know how to use it, but the auto shotty is just god awful annoying because there is no way to stop a 5 man rush of auto shotties and awps, it's just not possible. The range is ridiculous on those things. Just played a game where all they did was have awps turn around so if there was a flash they just spin around and kill whoever peeks, and then auto shotties just wreak havoc. They never had to eco because they always had fucking 16k.

God I hate this game sometimes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by PACKET View Post
Toribash needs CSGO team for diff ranks.

Maybe team for GN - DMG ?

Another team for like LE+

Would be cool if someone set that up, and did real strats not just fuck about always. Maybe DMG team could get everyone in it some higher ranks.

We could, but you'd also have to remember the different areas.

I doubt someone would want to play with someone from EU that's from NA and have 120-200+ ping. I personally don't mind, but it does make the game a little harder. So, we would need a team for NA, EU, etc..

Also, auto shottie op $900 a keel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
We'd probably need a team for like silver-gn, mg-dmg, le-lem, smfc-low global, high global.

The nova is great if you know how to use it, but the auto shotty is just god awful annoying because there is no way to stop a 5 man rush of auto shotties and awps, it's just not possible. The range is ridiculous on those things. Just played a game where all they did was have awps turn around so if there was a flash they just spin around and kill whoever peeks, and then auto shotties just wreak havoc. They never had to eco because they always had fucking 16k.

God I hate this game sometimes.

Was it on Inferno? That might've been me
I'll play with anyone I don't really care too much about ranks or ping. I have my other account and my GFs account at different lower ranks.

If you guys want to get something together, let me know and I'll play sometime.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Was it on Inferno? That might've been me

Nope, good old dust2 soloq lol.

Soloq is far too much like gambling, but everyone I've met in my games before hasn't ranked up like why.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by ed View Post
I'll play with anyone I don't really care too much about ranks or ping. I have my other account and my GFs account at different lower ranks.

If you guys want to get something together, let me know and I'll play sometime.

I pretty exclusively solo queue, but I never pass up the opportunity to learn from someone better than me. I'll absolutely play with ya
ed baby, play some silly matches with me lets go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]