Toribash
'Ello Gunkman and Raiken. Welcome, hope you enjoy the org.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Sup iver, wish we'll randomly see each other ingame.
Because of time different it looks like I won't be able to play with you except in sunday.

I'm frequently playing at the public ABD lobby - public6. Btw, XnonXx just reached mod rank 1 in ABD, lel.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
1st rank in Abd is awesome.
Well, When I go online ingame I'll just hangout in Quick aikido rooms.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by WaterBolt View Post
'Ello Gunkman and Raiken. Welcome, hope you enjoy the org.

I'm frequently playing at the public ABD lobby - public6. Btw, XnonXx just reached mod rank 1 in ABD, lel.

Call him to play and he will snapkick, lift and tripod. gg wp
Being number 1 in aikidobigdoji.tbm often means of play very cheap. ABD is just snapkick lift shovel tripod. Only aikido players (traditional normal dojo) that play like iver are bringing nice abd plays.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I think I'm going to start working on bushido. If anyone would like to help me ingame, PM me please.

Also, iver, please change Jaxonia to error in the members list.

Ty.
Hi, I'm new. O: I hope to get to know those I don't know already, and to have plenty of memorable experiences in my time as part of Team Aikido. o7
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Is it okay from now on to vote and give opinion for upcoming new applicants?
Also, welcome de3th, I did expect that you'll accepted to the org though, you got the guts man.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.