Toribash
Nothing, I just wanted to start new. I have always wanted the name "inka" and this was as close as I will ever get. I might end up going back to Kradel some time soon.
New Acc: Inkausania
Dilara Is Awesome Texure Maker!
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
No problem mate me and concon (as long as he is willing to) should be able to get a basic idea/plan for an in game team set up without any trouble so when you finally get the time to work on it you don't have to start from scratch.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah sure, I don't mind helping out with a few things here and there. Okami and I can manage the ingame team.

Thank you, that'd be extremely helpful.
I'm just so piled down with work right now.

I'll still be around, but I don't have nearly the time to put into it.
I'll leave that to you guys though. If you have questions, just ask.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
yay, finally some competition, i was getting anxious.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I have some awesome replays on inkausania (inkaus). Please check them out on the replay thread :] Thank you.
New Acc: Inkausania
Dilara Is Awesome Texure Maker!
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
yay, finally some competition, i was getting anxious.

Well keep in mind that this will take some time to finalize. so you may have to wait a bit longer.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Same as how all other clans keep alive, though i rap has been doing it a while hasnt he.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Wow how is this clan still alive. Rap you are one active mther fker....

Because of MOVIE MAGIC! and other things.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|