Toribash
Same bro but Aye Whats sup ,did you get a name change or was this always your name ? I find it hard to believe I don't know you.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Kindle, haven't you clan hopped a bit?

You were in Reaper for what 2 weeks?

Just wonderin.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
Kindle, haven't you clan hopped a bit?

You were in Reaper for what 2 weeks?

Just wonderin.

Yea? What of it?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
How can ultimate be sure you are going to stay with them. If you couldn't stay in reaper or any of the other clans you've been in.

Regardless, it was just a question didn't mean to offend you or anything just looking out.

I think you won't last long but I would love to be proven wrong.

[u]Frost looks dope doe.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
aaaa Toon is here

Last time I seen him he banned everyone from his tourney and sent the prizes to his friends because he got mad

+1 respect bro :^)
ugly
How can ultimate be sure you are going to stay with them. If you couldn't stay in reaper or any of the other clans you've been in.

Regardless, it was just a question didn't mean to offend you or anything just looking out.

[u]Frost looks dope doe.

I was asked all this when I applied, just remember that.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
Same bro but Aye Whats sup ,did you get a name change or was this always your name ? I find it hard to believe I don't know you.

Hey sup man I remember seeing you 2 years ago in a bet server :3
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
aaaa Toon is here

Last time I seen him he banned everyone from his tourney and sent the prizes to his friends because he got mad

+1 respect bro :^)

You say that cause you were 1 of the ones I gave tc to. xD

[u]Frost looks dope doe.

Mhm lets keep some peace between the keepers!
Guys and why all my friends from the old days are fucking dead in toribash?
WHY
does anyone know me from back then? I was a lurker... Maybe someone remembers me...