Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Looking for smurfs? I have friend's account with gn1.

if you want to play for fun sure lmao
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The csgo community is so toxic. When you play good you are hacker, when you play bad u are boosted. Damn i didnt know all the players play like gods all the time...
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
The csgo community is so toxic. When you play good you are hacker, when you play bad u are boosted. Damn i didnt know all the players play like gods all the time...

Only silvers talk bad about the community like this because they're so salty.
When someone calls you a hacker and you're not hacking, roll with it. It'll make them so pissed off that they think you're actually hacking. They will also give up on the match pretty much, and ez win.

If you're being called a noob, blah blah, just mute them.
\o/

Or you can just troll them when they call you a noob. Works errytiem.
Block them, flash them by "accident", etc..

If you get kicked from 1-2 matches for being "noob" oh well. They're the ones stuck playing a match they'll lose all because they wanted to talk down to someone. Then they get all pissed, and you actually win because you're sitting there laughing at them.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Nov 7, 2015 at 09:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Hi I also play CS:GO,

hence this thread : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58#post8386758

Think I saw DCigs arguing with people in reddit/globaloffensive the other day.

Lol the poopy faces who said that cevo/esea/faceit pugs have a higher skill level then global mm?

Also, just played against the millionth nova who was getting their ass boosted. It's so boring because the only kills they can get are when they flank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Lol the poopy faces who said that cevo/esea/faceit pugs have a higher skill level then global mm?

Also, just played against the millionth nova who was getting their ass boosted. It's so boring because the only kills they can get are when they flank you.

That's the one.

Speaking of Nova, I've fallen back in love with the Nova. On my force buys I'm use to buying Ump-45s. But the Nova feels so much better than the Swag. I hate bullets falling off.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

i like how you're complaining about the community being toxic even though you're also toxic
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i like how you're complaining about the community being toxic even though you're also toxic

Meanwhile, you're being even more than i was in my entire life.
Dank, I don't see how he's being toxic there.
He's just a little salty that people complain no matter if he does good or bad.

That's not being toxic, just salty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation