Toribash
Mother fu-.

Eib, where've you been? <3
How have things been with you mate? <3

Edit:
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I wish they had an online school for high-schoolers, im not a try hard like alot of other people, but that's just because the curriculum should be for elementary kids and is so easy i dont care enough to put effort it.

Doing all your classes at your own pace sounds nice, could finish your entire schooling within a year (in theory)

Mh, they do. That's what I'm currently taking.
They also have online universities too.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Ah i had assumed you were a college student.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Ah i had assumed you were a college student.

Nope.
I'm just finishing highschool.

I dropped out for a good year or so, so I'm picking up where I've left off.
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
I'm psyched as hell for the Aikido world tourney.
I had a dream about it XD

IKR I have been wondering what Im gonna do with the prize if I win :3 But we all know the chances of that happening XD
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Alright, so, I have a fair amount of things to get done in my personal life -- school, work, volunteering, personal-life matters -- and I'm struggling to put time into developing Essence as my time is usually continually eaten up by these things.
So, the main thing I'd like to focus on right now is securing activity within Ess-M and making sure it's functioning well, and filling up the last few spots left here in Essence.
The staff positions need working on but I don't have the time to devote to it right now.

So, those are the two things I'd like to move towards.
Secondly, that talk about doing ingame competitions is great and I think it's something we should pursue.
I would like us to put together an in-game team to compete with a team manager, but again, I don't have quite the time to put into developing that.

If any of you want to help me out and do some legwork around here in those areas, it'd be appreciated immensely.
That way we can continue developing our clan in the absence of my ability to put my time forward.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Secondly, that talk about doing ingame competitions is great and I think it's something we should pursue.
I would like us to put together an in-game team to compete with a team manager, but again, I don't have quite the time to put into developing that.

No problem mate me and concon (as long as he is willing to) should be able to get a basic idea/plan for an in game team set up without any trouble so when you finally get the time to work on it you don't have to start from scratch.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Yeah sure, I don't mind helping out with a few things here and there. Okami and I can manage the ingame team.