Ranking
so I didn't see a lot wrong with the first replay, but it doesn't really have enough substance to be real interesting or whatever, imo in parkour replays you should be realistic as possible and you struggling to get past that wall didn't look great, third replay you ruined your flow twice. try using less generic openers blah blah its a soft no from me. please don't try to complain this time.
wow that
sucked
0mr0 isn't easy bro

iFred, here you go

Jajaw: opener was sort of something different, but the replay was pretty basic. don't get me wrong, it was pretty cool to watch, but i wasn't too impressed by it

TjenareEllerorsomefrenchthingidk: now this was more enjoyable than the last. opener was a little more generic, but it was a decent opener. kick was coolio
those skeets were what got me wowin' tho. well set-up, well executed. good one

unnecessary amount of frames leftover because fuck the police, right?

WatDeFuk: good manip, still a little too simple for my tastes.

overall, you're good no doubt about it. but idk, i feel like you're lacking the wow ormo's looking for. try new things and don't give a fuck about it dude but remember that dm's grab attention, how many there are or how you execute them. no for now
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 29, 2014 at 01:22 AM.
beware
the goblin
Is it enough to say that I actually see some improvement from the other replays he submitted.
I liked the first replay
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Welp first time applying. All three of them are madmen. Such and summed are somewhat old going the distance is my most recent mad man.
Attached Files
Such ughm.rpl (274.1 KB, 16 views)
Summed.rpl (142.7 KB, 14 views)
Going the distance .rpl (285.0 KB, 20 views)
#Triggered
Going the distance was the best of the three
your flow was improved and you made the most out of the situations you were in.
I think you should practice for a bit, and come back in a month or so
smoothen up your movement k?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Hey! First time applying to ORMO. I know I don't have a great chance of making it in but its worth a try. I have quite the amount of recent replays but... I don't know which ones to submit. So here are a few of my replays and I thank you for your time in advance.
Attached Files
Fade~360noscope.rpl (315.2 KB, 21 views)
Fade~Lights out.rpl (968.2 KB, 13 views)
[F]-1,2,3-[M].rpl (216.9 KB, 9 views)
w