Ranking
Hey guys, I'm going to write my application like the guy above my head, because my English is pretty rusty, sorry then.
So my Irl name is Victor I got 20 and I live in france.
I joined toribash in June 2013
Actually I'm 6th dan.

I would be glad to join Evo, because I took a look on your discussion thread, and you guys look worm between member, and involve in life of forum, I meet you really often ingame but you go down in rank, I asked to Mocu why and he ans me something like "it depends on members". It's very for a player who's bored to be alone like me.

About my story on the game, I was in [Fr-death] [Origin] and leader(not founder) of [Ascend] I leave each because of the lacks of activity, I participate on some events like the Malmoth cup or actually I lead my own "Dojo" (or training center) (Unfortunately only for ofro members)
I participate on a bit less then 100 wars and win 25+ wars alone.

On the forum I'm loud-mouth, I mean when I think something is wrong or when I'm in front of an injustice I say, it cost me some infraction, but I stay polite.

About my Sp skills I got so much progress to do but I let you judge.

I think we can do a good piece of road together.
and you?
-----
Oh, there is a video in my sig if you want ^^
Attached Files
Influent.rpl (404.8 KB, 9 views)
Astral Vs Baspro.rpl (646.1 KB, 9 views)
Over the flow.rpl (305.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Astral; Dec 11, 2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
I meet you really often ingame but you go down in rank, I asked to Mocu why and he ans me something like "it depends on members". It's very for a player who's bored to be alone like me.

Can you explain this a bit more for me? Thank you. :>
Oh sure, I mean, if I would like to see Evo go up in rank, or if I want to organise an event etc... etc... I can ask to leaders and in function of the decision, I can do what I wanted to do... Not sure I'm clear ^^u
example:
Astral:
"Oh, Evo is 90 on clan ranking, I have to do something."
"Hey trip, can I war a bit?"
Trip:
"Are you sure you can do it?"
Astral:
"Sure I can! ^^"
Bla bla bla...
Trip:
"You can go with/without squad"
Astral:
"Super cool!"
Then I do my shit. ^^
Same for event.
Astral:
"do you allow me to organise a tourney between members?"
Etc.. etc...

Oh and, I didn't see, I forgot "attractive" between "very" and "for" sorry ^^u
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Astral asked me if the clan is active ingame, I answered that I meet a lot of members ingame (I exactly said that it is rare we don't see any evo member connected), but the clan don't seems to organise a lot of events, clan wars, etc. and it is up to members to propose something to do. It seems astral wants something active ingame.

About your app, I can see through your work into your dojo (teaching how to parkour to others) how mature and nice you are. I noticed your sense of humor can be sometimes badly taken but I know that your intention is not to hurt.
It is cool to see you apply there, you have totally my yes. Let's see how you fit with the clan, let you know by members, meet them ingame, talk to them ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Astral asked me if the clan is active ingame, I answered that I meet a lot of members ingame (I exactly said that it is rare we don't see any evo member connected), but the clan don't seems to organise a lot of events, clan wars, etc. and it is up to members to propose something to do. It seems astral wants something active ingame.

Thanks, thats better when you explain then me ^^u

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
About your app, I can see through your work into your dojo (teaching how to parkour to others) how mature and nice you are. I noticed your sense of humor can be sometimes badly taken but I know that your intention is not to hurt.
It is cool to see you apply there, you have totally my yes. Let's see how you fit with the clan, let you know by members, meet them ingame, talk to them ;)

Thank you so much Ill do my max and I hope too ^^

Ill have to recover my english dude that suck ;)
-----
Oh, I provide a parkour if you want.
Attached Files
Parkour dream 1.rpl (564.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Astral; Dec 12, 2014 at 12:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Max, In my honest opinion, I'm not so confident that you are ready to join yet, I'm sorry.

Astral: I double what Mocu said, we are actually active, but not so into events and wars and so. We basically play and hangout with people in-game. I likes your application too (and trust me, I'm very picky). Fell welcomed in our "Pre-eVolution" thread and meet us in-game if possible.

Thanks everyone for applying.
Thanks Ed I'm already on my way ^^
Btw, I know some clans prefer to be discreet in ranking, maybe I didn't realise, this is not your objective, it is?
Hi Evolution... I hope you still remember me. Im Kevin Rzegotta from Germany and Lasertech. student. My hobbys are drawing ,writing, playing in my own Band Phylostroph and Toribash sometimes. Atm im very activ and searching for a clan ofc. I was present in clans like ''The Pie clan'', Aeon, Flames, Atlantic and left them because of the activity. I remember getting invited from Trip long time before (shame i rejected at this time) and was searching for rooms with evo's in..... because they were always a game worth. To bad Shini isnt active anymore. My favourite mods are Taekyon, Aikido and sometimes Kickboxing. Im a Troibash artist and often active in this forum. This clan is still very active and I want to join because there are alot of ppl i still know from older times and i think I would fit in.

sorry for my english and i will search for some replays and post them. See you ingame
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Dec 15, 2014 at 02:42 PM.