Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There's much more involved than that

Each case is different, everyone is different. Using the same methods to deal with a situation when each situation isn't the same is useless
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
to be the devil's advocate, keep in mind i dont agree with them, but who says they have to die? regardless if they're mentally right, what they did is wrong. but some are genuinely ill.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
I'm talking about people like child molesters, murderers, rapists, stuff that just shouldn't happen. With reason, or not. They don't deserve to live. I don't believe anyone deserves to die, but that's the only other way if the law can't do anything about it.

That's not a question of whether they "deserve" to live or not. It's just crime prevention. And I strongly disagree with you. Whether you think what they do is disgusting or not is only the world seen from your standpoint.
I would agree that they're a disadvantage to our society and we would be better off without them, but that doesn't justify saing that they don't deserve to live.
-----
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
to be the devil's advocate, keep in mind i dont agree with them, but who says they have to die? regardless if they're mentally right, what they did is wrong. but some are genuinely ill.

What they did is wrong, whether they're mentally ill or not. I believe in treatment as crime prevention. And if society isn't good enough to catch or prevent pedophiles, that's society's issue. What decides if they're right or not is actually the society, and it's society's responsibility to look after its own rules.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 29, 2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
That's not a question of whether they "deserve" to live or not. It's just crime prevention. And I strongly disagree with you. Whether you think what they do is disgusting or not is only the world seen from your standpoint.
I would agree that they're a disadvantage to our society and we would be better off without them, but that doesn't justify saing that they don't deserve to live.

At the expense of other innocent people? And yes, there are some cases where death is not the answer, thus my answer being "some" people don't deserve to live. And it's not a matter of if I "think" it's wrong, murdering and raping someone, children especially, is morally wrong.

Also, when I say "innocent people", nobody is really innocent. Everyone's fucked up somewhere or another in their life. I'm speaking in comparison to those mentioned above.
-----
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
What they did is wrong, whether they're mentally ill or not. I believe in treatment as crime prevention. And if society isn't good enough to catch or prevent pedophiles, that's society's issue. What decides if they're right or not is actually the society, and it's society's responsibility to look after its own rules.

I believe in treatment as well, but sometimes treatment fails, and when it does, I believe it should come into someone's hands to take action.

Tell me something. If someone were to tie you down and force you to watch your family slaughtered in front of you, and you hear them screaming and pleading for their life before their life is diminished to nothing, would you not think once about a taking their life?
Personally, I'd prefer taking that fucker's face and grinding it into the god damn ground.
Last edited by Ezio; Sep 30, 2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Some people on this Earth are like for real messed up in the head, which might be caused by childhood issues/demonic possessions or actions, or they are just straight up crazy. Everything said by someone has a role on what happens to them, if you bully someone; they will most likely return that bullying by either a fight or by killing an person or taking his/her own life. The main reason why so much crime is happening right now in America is the people in the country. Most people talk trash, mess with others, pull pranks, and overall piss people off.
When someone says a nice thing, nice things come from it, when someone says something negative, bad things come from it, by eliminating the bad words said; people would be better, not saying that crime will dramatically plummet, but it might slow down. There's a lot of rumors circulating about the ISIS cutting people's heads off and such, just recently, there was a man who got fired and he cut a women's head off and started stabbing another women, he was Islamic. Not to be racist, but some Islamics are pure crazy. Putting all that aside, focus on the positive in life, live it to the fullest, it's too short to worry about this kind of stuff.

Conclusion: Don't think about the negatives in life, think about the positives and be happy. Crime will happen and wicked people will exist, there's not much we can do.
I agree to the art of Chris Rice, and I also enjoy anal rape, and molestation (all ages)
Shaken Baby Syndrome
See it's shit like this. If he had the goddamn nerve to do this on a clear mind.. Fuck..
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
At the expense of other innocent people? And yes, there are some cases where death is not the answer, thus my answer being "some" people don't deserve to live. And it's not a matter of if I "think" it's wrong, murdering and raping someone, children especially, is morally wrong.

Also, when I say "innocent people", nobody is really innocent. Everyone's fucked up somewhere or another in their life. I'm speaking in comparison to those mentioned above.

No, i believe the death penalty is wrong in all cases. I don't think it's up to the government to decide whether someone deserves to live or die.
-----

I believe in treatment as well, but sometimes treatment fails, and when it does, I believe it should come into someone's hands to take action.

By killing them?
Either you treat them or lock them in for good. Killing them is absurd and there's no reason to.

Tell me something. If someone were to tie you down and force you to watch your family slaughtered in front of you, and you hear them screaming and pleading for their life before their life is diminished to nothing, would you not think once about a taking their life?
Personally, I'd prefer taking that fucker's face and grinding it into the god damn ground.

Yes, naturally. It's a personal desire for revenge. I would torture them to death if I could. That doesn't mean that it's right.
Basically your argument is based on revenge rather than prevention. Or do you mean that everyone who thought of doing something bad would fall apart on the spot?
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 30, 2014 at 07:42 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore