5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
What is your name in real life: Corey Nichols
What is your name in-game: kaiokay
How many time do you spend in-game: Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
how many time do you spend in-forums:Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) I am a 5th dan.
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )I love to spar.
Tell us about your knows in-game well I know alot of people and how to spar and how to run.
Tell us about your knows in forums I also know how not to spam or use; useless posts.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )I have been on a journey to find a clan that loves to spar,freerun,and parkour better yet just loves to run period I have finally found it and its you men and women .
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Well this is a clan that loves to run right I love to run also I also have a friend in here and I would love to get in psy with my friend d3m0nz.
you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): I can make wallpaper...
your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is your GMT:UTC/GMT -6 hours
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Well I love to spar,freerun,and dm almost all of uke's body. Like the rest of you I am just looking for a clan thats alot like my personality.
How many time do you spend on IRC: I dont normally get on irc but sometimes I do...
replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):spar with kaio.rpl Multi this was a while back though I have gotten much better.Its a little bit of realsim... It was a bit of realisim but jvnsfunny had to go so I had to edit it a bit at the end.Yoyos Its the same replay I think just a better pose.Me vs wolf I edited this one to because I wanted to catch my balance at the end.
What is the most important comand on IRC: /ignore is the best to me that way if someone is talking to me that I dont want to talk to me I can just block there messages .
What is the most important comand in-game:To me its the search command because it tells you if all of your friends are on...

welcome to the clan you see like s nice player be active friendly and you know bro.... =P
GET BACK FROM INACTIVE
I NEVER WILL BE INACTIVE GUYS I MISS YOU LOT xD BUT YOU DID IT AWESOME THE CLAN SEEMS OK LIKE THE MEMBERS AWESOME CONGRATZ
Kk thanks =D also ser0 my bad I just wanted to show you I could edit pictures and make them look alot more better then they usually was =D
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Originally Posted by HackXIt View Post
What is your name in real life:
Nik

What is your name in-game:
HackXIt

the belt hasn't been updated yet... but im black belt... i can proof ingame if you want...

How many time do you spend in-game:
Weekend(6hours or less/more) Under the week (when i got time... school and these)

how many time do you spend in-forums:

Same... because i am on forums beside playing and beeing in queue

What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY])
Black Belt (finally )

What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Aikido

Tell us about your knows in-game
Actually I know very much about the things ingame because I'm actually longer on toribash because thats my second account

Tell us about your knows in forums

Same ^

Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
Actually i want to meet people ingame/inforum/etc to get more friends in toribash

Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):
Hmm...
I'm a nice guy who loves to play toribash and talk with the people here... ingame as well in forums... I like to chat and discuss abouth stupid things aswell about serious things.

Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):
Art but I'm pretty beginner... but im tryin to get better

Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...85#post4466085

WHat is you GMT:
+2 (Summertime)

Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
Psy material? like beeing a usefull member? I'm a nice guy who likes to play toribash and to talk with people... also i would be helpful at tourneys, betting rooms etc because im gettin myself torivip soon...

How many time do you spen on IRC:
not so... but when somebody asks me i come there to chat or whatever

Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
look down

With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
Art? my bad art

What is the most important comand on IRC:
/
What is the most important comand in-game:
/mute

Just for remember....
| Proud Member of [X] | Aikido | Self-Presentation-Video |

What is your name in real life: Johny
What is your name in-game: Muaythair
How many time do you spend in-game: Like 3 hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums: everytime I'm online, so also 3 hours a day =D
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) I'm a brown belt now
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game: I know alot of things in-game, however they probably won't be all things xD
Tell us about your knows in forums: same like in-game =P
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ): I want to join because i want a clan with fun people who are online alot, I love chatting and playing games with my friends, and I hope you're all gonne be my friends ;)
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Because it's a good way to get to know me and maybe I could be a good friend to you all. =D
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): I'm good at pulling other people's body parts, like arms and legs, off
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ) If you want to see me fighting, tell me and I'll vs u =D
WHat is you GMT:+1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because people say I'm good in-game and i could help you guys getting up even higher ranked
How many time do you spen on IRC: 3hours a day
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): I'll post replays In annother message
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I could be a friend to you guys and could help with editing head textures if you want me to =D
What is the most important comand on IRC: /ignore deffinately =D
What is the most important comand in-game: /enter for in tournaments and stuff =D
-----
My replays =D
Attached Files
idd 23.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
idd 14.rpl (27.7 KB, 6 views)
idd 15.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by muaythair; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice thanks even though I just not got in here lol...
I will be inactive for a while because of school also =D
Originally Posted by HackXIt View Post
Just for remember....

I alredy said no

Originally Posted by CrashTests View Post
What about me ?

No

Originally Posted by muaythair View Post
What is your name in real life: Johny
What is your name in-game: Muaythair
How many time do you spend in-game: Like 3 hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums: everytime I'm online, so also 3 hours a day =D
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) I'm a brown belt now
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) Judo
Tell us about your knows in-game: I know alot of things in-game, however they probably won't be all things xD
Tell us about your knows in forums: same like in-game =P
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ): I want to join because i want a clan with fun people who are online alot, I love chatting and playing games with my friends, and I hope you're all gonne be my friends ;)
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Because it's a good way to get to know me and maybe I could be a good friend to you all. =D
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): I'm good at pulling other people's body parts, like arms and legs, off
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ) If you want to see me fighting, tell me and I'll vs u =D
WHat is you GMT:+1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because people say I'm good in-game and i could help you guys getting up even higher ranked
How many time do you spen on IRC: 3hours a day
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): I'll post replays In annother message
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I could be a friend to you guys and could help with editing head textures if you want me to =D
What is the most important comand on IRC: /ignore deffinately =D
What is the most important comand in-game: /enter for in tournaments and stuff =D
-----
My replays =D

No
Last edited by darkstate; Sep 21, 2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump