Toribash
You also might want to try changing your password or logging off after you're off the forums, so they don't mess anything up.
DAMN.
Im seriously not gonna bother applying. Cause apps are popularity contest and you will be back. Im guessing either rayleigh or muur will get the spot. I myself will be leaving the clan if you do. I only joined because you asked me. So yeah, keep in touch. Btw I still have your number, I knew you'd take it off facebook good game.
-----
Man im late.
Last edited by Ponzo; Apr 11, 2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well since nobody gives a flying fuck.
Im kinda butt hurt that I've been a new adventurer for longer than most the official adventurers and then no one gives a crap im leaving, so what I quit, at least have the balls to say bye, knowing rayleigh he will close this, and yes im pretty mad that out of all people in the clan only muur said something, just goes to show how many people are lazy, cant even type bye to me.
i give a flying fuck your going out!

you shouldn't.

at least try to talk to us how bad you were feeling, you are not crap. you are a great dude, bad to see you go, but bye.
-----
i give a flying fuck your going out!

you shouldn't.

at least try to talk to us how bad you were feeling, you are not crap. you are a great dude, bad to see you go, but bye.
Last edited by Rial; Apr 12, 2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:^)
We do care, but less than if you took the clan seriously instead of randomly voting on applications.

Your lack of dedication is the main reason that you haven't gotten much credit.