Toribash
I'm gonna find time to try it out over the weekend if I can. Our school has Saturday class this week to make up for suspended classes earlier this week on Monday. My school is stupid as shit.

Man... This school year is really weird. We have this food stand at school and there are two people tending it, both girls, one is a young adult, the other is a teen, same age as me and my friends. The teen one likes my friend. She found a way to get his number(I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE GOT HIS NUMBER) and started texting him nonstop because she thought my friend liked her too(I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE GOT THAT IDEA). The crazy part is that she has a boyfriend. Yay!
a spoon.
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post

sums up your story

:v that video was pretty bad and dumb

On a more positive note, exams are almost over (23rd). yay.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Dec 12, 2014 at 07:13 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
hehe

Also, I have one more exam, then lots of rehearsals for my class radioplay. It's sort of like a normal play, but without all the acting. And it's in Filipino, which I am terrible at
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I guess I could say both, but my accent isn't as terrible as my grammar
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Same here. That's the thing about archipelagos. We start twisting the languages around.

I actually started speaking Cebuano just recently because I was raised with English my entire life. I could understand Cebuano, but I only started speaking it two years ago.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Who's all buying tickets for the Christmas lotto?

If I was spending 100k on them to have an alright chance at getting something good I would but sadly no.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang