Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gratz bill! It could be a geode too! :O bah playaj ur lucky and my playaj egg hatched! <3 edit my eggs! :P
Lazy boys >.>

jk :P
Sense you guys don't have the official clans only...

Do you want a alliance with [Vortex]?

Official Seal Of Approval
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
I would love to its up to playaj and kordiss though and we are allies with official clans except element
I say no.
We only want official clans.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Make it a [Nano] Blacklist/Whitelist.
Then we can put people on it who we can say "Hi" and "How you doing?" to.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Done.
Shit.
I can try...
But I can't be bothered.
4k and its a deal.
Well, Playaj, plomaster, mattsmatt, how do you guys get so much friggen tc?!?
I want to know.
You do that matt.
But like... resize mine for me?
Thanks, lol.