Toribash
Originally Posted by iver View Post
Idk the time. Let's just create a room and keep it alive the whole day. :v

Seems more effective.

IT DOES

But you'll have GM problems most likely. I would set a timeframe.
idk if u guys are fight fans but this 14 sec armbar is incredible. another win for judo.

rowdy ronda

ronda's cartwheel counter almost looks like a toribash counter.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
It's nice how people spent money to pay-per-view and then there is a 14 seconds fight like that, which I found great. :v

Points to ms. Rousey <3
Last edited by iver; Mar 5, 2015 at 09:20 PM.
When a pay-per-view involves someone called "Rowdy Ronda" I'd expect it to be over in 14 seconds.

To be honest though, maybe 3/4 paid for the fight the rest probably paid to watch near-naked females.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by WaterBolt View Post
I've told some friends to participate in that tourney, but they are 2sp00ked when it comes to face Cold, Kristis or Fear, saying that it would be a waste of TC. Kristis has made history on this tourney, but Cold is one of the best Aikido players atm. He also has a big chance of winning.

ayy, I'm playing some no-grab quick aikido, pretty fun. :}

hihihi

That just happened apparently x.x

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Kristis forgot to put me on the tournament even if paid like 5months before the event :V
Why ppl are afraid of playing against good aikido players? your style vs theirs, you win good move on, you lose improve your fucking style by analysing the game.
Also cold is rusty havent played for a while, if the tournament turned to a liftfest i could easily win haha i think i got one of the best kick lift openers
CREAM ON !
Cold lost probably because he's an inactive goofball. I should make him become active again ,but that would require me to come in game as well. Fuk it.
#Triggered