Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Can anyone give me tips for holding a site, i tend to struggle in that quite a bit. Most of the time, i can't delay them long enough for my teammates to rotate before they're already swarming the site.
am dumb
Originally Posted by Qrgasm View Post
Can anyone give me tips for holding a site, i tend to struggle in that quite a bit. Most of the time, i can't delay them long enough for my teammates to rotate before they're already swarming the site.

grenades
if they rush the site often, invest in incendiary or throw an HE in the beginning, smokes should be used often, etc
fall back if you feel like you've lost control, play retake
be strong in entry frags, get a kill or 2 if you can and get the hell out unless you've got total control or help from a team mate
Last edited by Hush; Nov 6, 2015 at 01:43 AM.
FIRED UP
I usually do some alibi shots, usually waste some ammo but it works for me or just throw smoke in front of them and try to get blind kills
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
I usually do some alibi shots, usually waste some ammo but it works for me or just throw smoke in front of them and try to get blind kills

bad idea, a good player will simply wait for you to run out of ammo and rush smoke
or simply follow the tracers and kill you
Last edited by Hush; Nov 6, 2015 at 01:49 AM.
FIRED UP
I ranked up to SMFC and then deranked basically right away because I'm pretty sure one guy on my team each game was boosted or something.

shoot feet with bizon to win, rush mid every round!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Finally ranked up! MG is real. 1v5 famas clutch 5 kills 5 headshots 360 MLG NO SCOPE ace and usual ace in 2 last gold nova games. Thanks Gabe.
Last edited by Snow; Nov 6, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
Ho-ho! Ha-ha!
Anyone near gn2 that wants to play a few matches?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”