Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Noah facebook here, but my skype is

noah.pentz

Add me for some sexy cammin. I will make you feel like a real man ;)
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Tbh, I am skeptical.
The website layout is completely different, and there is no date feature on it.
I don't think this is real.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Funny Part is that it doesn't matter what you think 2: http://www.poetry.com/ this site is more legit then forum.toribash, because it sponsored by twitter,facebook,myspace and all the other social crap.3.In this little discussion your say is a minority ,Because I have an alibi and more evidence then you know .;) The website Is not in diff format for any of your information.. Date and everything is there so I presume you are blind. 4: No reason for me care that you might be angry with me for no reason. It's not like your rejected me of a esw the tiger avvy or anything ;) ,and Right now I'm just toying around with frost to see what he comes up with and so far his best excuse was
And I googled the poem, the author name, the name of the poem, the words in the poem and so forth, and I got nothing. So, good sir, don't bullshit me unless you can link me, in which case, you weren't bullshitting me. xD

And another thing. I never, ever copy anything that is not mine. Ever. Plagiarism is the worst thing to ever happen to the Arts. And as an amateur artist and writer, I could never ever do that. I could compare myself to a Nazi, which I have, many times.
As well as be diagnosed as a sociopath. Or a borderline sociopath. Whatever. I have been. I'm cool with that. Insults or whatever, I can take. But someone claiming that I have copied something? Hell no.

. Would be likey for that to be true ,but then again I highley doubt it brah ;) also(Watch your post go from 37 to 38 ) Yeah I'm a wizard. And It seems I'm becoming the the poem you made of me. Indeed almost like it came to life.

As I said before Noah Case closed
Inconsiderate minority thinking he can uproar a strike in this judicial like argument. I saw Hell no.
Aocon't mess with ESW. End of the story.

You Will find a prize in your inbox my friend. :3 yes we all will receive a prize.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I get annoyed when people say "Case Closed"
They are trying to end the convo before the other person has a turn to talk. Stuff doesn't work like that.

Oh yes, but in the situation, case closed I guess.

P.S. I must be blind since there is no date or anything on my screen D:
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
What browser Are you using and again when I say case closed I mean for you. Cuz if you ain't got nothing juicy or spicy to share. I really Don't care to read what's above.I'm just waiting till Gmt -7 time :3
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I had to write an essay
It had to be an extended metaphor about life. I wanted to include stuff about trying to win, but I ran out of room.
2 pages max my ass.

Here I am

[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Well. My mind was completely blown.
Having a lot of trouble believing this, especially since the website's layout is different, and there is no date on the poem. Or any date saying when this person joined, et cetera. And I checked the site using Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.

Also, the site isn't sponsored by any big social networking sites, it's just linked to them. Most creative sites are these days.

But seriously, lolwut.
I cannot actually believe what I'm seeing without thinking that it's a hoax.
Oh well, I said if this was ever called in to question, I'd simply write another love poem.
Seriously though. If this person is real, consider myself tickled some unflattering colour.

'Cause I've never known a grieving widow to reference Red vs. Blue in a poem before.

And that poem is apparently under investigation for abuse.
And has one review.
From one day ago.
And the reviewer doesn't have an account.
Last edited by FrostFyre; Feb 14, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."