Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Mh, I'll attend to it as soon as I can.
I apologize for the delays. I've been so caught up with school and work lately that I've sort of been falling behind in my role here.

I'm just reading through Hamlet for English. xP

I know what you mean x3 school has had me tied up almost completely for the past week or two.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I cant even touch Tk, always end up losing a nut. Its way too unpredictable unless you are predicting that i will lose. Terribly.

Ikr, its like judo (I lose an arm every single opener). But with Taekkyon is losing a leg every opener.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Ikr, its like judo (I lose an arm every single opener). But with Taekkyon is losing a leg every opener.

That stuff happens to me in both mods >.> which is why I stick to good old aikido :3
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas.

I do my schooling online, so I'll be doing my schooling right through Christmas.
That being said, I don't celebrate it.

The fortunate thing is, I'll finish my courses a few months ahead of schedule.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I do my schooling online, so I'll be doing my schooling right through Christmas.
That being said, I don't celebrate it.

The fortunate thing is, I'll finish my courses a few months ahead of schedule.

.-. that's weird my online school gives me breaks.... Im getting off school this Sunday in fact.

BTW anyone here planning on entering the aikido world championships?
Last edited by Okami; Dec 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ima give it a shot, I'm going to practise a few times before it starts. 1000$ is a lot of money to win.

However, any move is allowed, there will be shovels and lifts etc, I gotta further my skills in countering those. Especially since it's in Aikido.tbm.
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
.-. that's weird my online school gives me breaks.... Im getting off school this Sunday in fact.

BTW anyone here planning on entering the aikido world championships?

With mine, you set your own pace.
School goes out during a two-week break for Christmas, but I've scheduled schoolwork all-through it.

Ima give it a shot, I'm going to practise a few times before it starts. 1000$ is a lot of money to win.

However, any move is allowed, there will be shovels and lifts etc, I gotta further my skills in countering those. Especially since it's in Aikido.tbm.

Best of luck to you ConCon.
It'll be interesting to see how you fare.

Edit: As a side note, perhaps you could make videos out of your competitions or follow the tournament overall. I think it'd make good material for viewing.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]

Well best of luck to you Im more interested in second place tbh though :3

Maybe we could meet up ingame sometime to practice for it if you want
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
With mine, you set your own pace.
School goes out during a two-week break for Christmas, but I've scheduled schoolwork all-through it.

Best of luck to you ConCon.
It'll be interesting to see how you fare.

Edit: As a side note, perhaps you could make videos out of your competitions or follow the tournament overall. I think it'd make good material for viewing.

Haha thanks, I was thinking I'd record my own fights, since it will be too much content if I cover the whole event (since its a one day thing).

Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Well best of luck to you Im more interested in second place tbh though :3

Maybe we could meet up ingame sometime to practice for it if you want

Haha 2nd place? 700K Tc? lol but with 1000$ you can buy 10 million Tc.

And sure, let me know when you're ingame and I'll come by.