Toribash
Kristis seems to always win it or at least come second.
My money's on him winning it this year.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
If I had the TC to I would, besides I don't think there's like a huge group of people willing to bet on these kind of tournaments.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Yeah the tourney kind of sprung up out of nowhere, most people didn't know till it was too late. I haven't even had time to prepare for it but yeah, some heavy aikido guys entered so far...

Also, RedPanda - your title still annoys the shit out of me 0.o

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Lmao. I don't do hardcore aikido shit so I'll stay way from that. Too shit 3 enter. I probably will bet though.
#Triggered
It'll be nice to watch, anyway. We should play this next weekend, what do you think?

(I was gonna ask redpanda about wtf that usertitle when I remembered that code thing. :v)
I've told some friends to participate in that tourney, but they are 2sp00ked when it comes to face Cold, Kristis or Fear, saying that it would be a waste of TC. Kristis has made history on this tourney, but Cold is one of the best Aikido players atm. He also has a big chance of winning.

ayy, I'm playing some no-grab quick aikido, pretty fun. :}

hihihi
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Hello everyone.
Sorry I havnt been posting...
Clan stuff is the only thing I can look at in a 5 minute time period.

How is everyone?
Whats up?
Whats going on?
Originally Posted by iver View Post
It'll be nice to watch, anyway. We should play this next weekend, what do you think?

(I was gonna ask redpanda about wtf that usertitle when I remembered that code thing. :v)

Sounds good. Specific time? I may or may not be able to get on depending on the time >.>
-----
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Hello everyone.
Sorry I havnt been posting...
Clan stuff is the only thing I can look at in a 5 minute time period.

How is everyone?
Whats up?
Whats going on?

I'm pretty good.

Nothing really. Other than me joining (le) and hosting a bets and tourney servers, nothing at all.

Life is. Always.
-----
Originally Posted by WaterBolt View Post
I've told some friends to participate in that tourney, but they are 2sp00ked when it comes to face Cold, Kristis or Fear, saying that it would be a waste of TC. Kristis has made history on this tourney, but Cold is one of the best Aikido players atm. He also has a big chance of winning.

ayy, I'm playing some no-grab quick aikido, pretty fun. :}

hihihi

I would've tried to get in but I don't have any TC so rip me.
Last edited by Jaxon; Mar 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump