Toribash
I luv ur story goughs
also we should play a steam game together. One of my classmates is getting me Garry's Mod for Christmas. Or we could play minecraft hehe
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Because he probably keeps finding one that he likes more than his last.

Also, hi.

Reminds me of me. I used to change mine weekly because I kept finding ones I really liked.

Also, wow. I've gotta start getting used to this much activity in a clan again. Had to go back more pages than usual to see everything that's happened.

@ImVeryBlue
Wait... Pesos... Typhoon... You're from the Philippines! Cool! Me too! Awesome! *clears throat* Uhm... I mean... Very nice meeting a fellow Filipino in this clan. Pleased to make your acquaintance, my good man. Would you like to come by my house for tea? Ok, I turned myself into a stereotypical Englishman... :3
a spoon.
don't English me I'm nosebleed
I mentioned you in my app hehe. How's your place holding up to the typhoon? In Pasig, it's stopped already.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Reminds me of me. I used to change mine weekly because I kept finding ones I really liked.

Hi im Jack.
One time I watched this Anon documentary.
Also, didnt they hack PSNetwork again?
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
I luv ur story goughs
also we should play a steam game together. One of my classmates is getting me Garry's Mod for Christmas. Or we could play minecraft hehe

My stories are life. Well here's a list of all my steam games (I do hate Some) http://gyazo.com/c2da8487ae8eec92792bd5fc33ab18f6
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Hi im Jack.
One time I watched this Anon documentary.
Also, didnt they hack PSNetwork again?

The fuck you talking about?

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I daresay that I'm pretty good at tf2 hehe
Also I have demo force now gough, love meh
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
don't English me I'm nosebleed
I mentioned you in my app hehe. How's your place holding up to the typhoon? In Pasig, it's stopped already.

I live in Cebu and really, it wasn't all that bad. Winds were strong and made this loud whistling sound, plus internet was slow as hell, but that's about it.

Sexy avatar btw.
Last edited by Bulletron; Dec 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
I live in Cebu and really, it wasn't all that bad. Winds were strong and made this loud whistling sound, plus internet was slow as hell, but that's about it.

Sexy avatar btw.

Oh, I see. That plus rain is my experience here.

Thanks for the compliment, did you mean my bear avvy or the piano guy avvy, I just changed it
Hehe
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I was talking about the bear.

Guys, I just played this game called Heavy Metal Thunder which is a gamebook(it's basically like an ebook where you control a character's decisions to affect the story and stuff). If you know any good gamebooks, let me know. Thanks.
a spoon.
Yeah my bear's the boss
literally

Also, I haven't tried gamebooks, but I've tried ms paint adventures. Sort of like gamebooks, but with drawings. It's really neat.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY