Toribash
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post

Originally Posted by Fezch View Post

Originally Posted by assassin8r View Post

Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Edit: That was my first combo breaker ever. :3 I feel speshul.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Yo I can't get on IRC, but I will when I get back from vacay.
#doc, right?
Also, yeah I was in a hurry. I had an indoor premier game to play and I did it like 15 minutes before I had to be there lol
A Sailor Man
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Hi people of [doc], I am applying for your clan.

My name on the forums is, as you can see, Fezch. I have 5313 posts on this forum, and my rep bars say "Fezch is a splendid one to behold", with 933 reputation points in my favour.
I joined in October 2008 and have been in clans such as Nano, Doxa, Evil and a few others. Corey was the name of the user who showed me the game as well as the forums, but due to my loss of interest in the actual game of toribash, I now only use the forums.
I am from a little town called Milton, in the country of New Zealand. There isn't much to do down here, except huddle close to a fire or heater with your laptop and surf the net, or brave the year-long cold and venture down the street to buy something to eat. I have recently become quite addicted to the energy drink V, so I am up most of the night on forums such as Toribash.
I know quite a lot of people on here, and I would go so far as to say they are my friends. This is quite a comprehensive list, so I will not type it all up, as I have better things to do.
Gaming is my hobby, and the xBox 360 is my tool. I have many games, ranging from Halo 3, to Dead Space, to Chronicles Of Riddick. Another hobby would have to be Toribash, of course, which is where I spend most of my time.
I barely ever have tc, or normal cash for that matter, because I always want the "new" thing, whether it be a new colour or item in toribash, or a new drink or type of food at the dairy.
I am now 17, and still go to High School at Tokomairiro. I comepletely fail at English, due to my lack of interest in the subject, and prefer Physics and Computing classes, which is also shown through my marks.
I hope this is enough, If it isn't, feel free to ask me anything.
Thanks for your consideration.

I would like to see my english teacher fail me now! :D

I'd have to say no, sorry. You just come across as the homosexual type and I cannot handle anymore buttrape.

Originally Posted by Angouri View Post
Name (Real Life):
James T, aka Mr.T, or Lil Leo(nidas).

Belt:
Does anyone care?

GMT&Country:
USA for school/Greece for summer. -5 mostly.
Activity [Weekdays&Weekends]:
Every day for at least 1-2 hours.

What you will bring to the clan:
My halfway decent rt skills, I hop eto improve from Oyster or Alpha, etc.
I also could be very useful in making clan events and hosting clan tourneys.

Other stuff we have to know:
I have herpes, and I heard you guys cure them.
I play football, soccer, and am pretty good. I played varsity as a freshman, and I hope it takes me somewhere farther in life. If that doesn't work, mechanical engineering, or graphic designing.

Referalls (if any):
Rageful

Why you want to Join:
This clan looks pretty amazing. Also, I know a member of yoursd, Rageful, and he has invited me to call this my home on the TB forums. I hope to get to know you guys, and show you that I am a good asset to the clan.

Previous Clans:
None.

Infraction Points/Bans (if any):
None.

Talents:
I can do art, I guess. I also have TC, and can do some clan events.

Usual TC Amount:
100K approx. give or take some K because of purchases etc.

I like this guy. Also the fact that he doesn't see belt colour as penis size. I hate people that do that.

IRC... Talking... Blargh... etc...
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
What do you mean assassin8r?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Rep = 720
Om Nom Nom?

Amidoingitright?
Last edited by Uric; Jul 11, 2010 at 12:56 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~