Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Igzoz aka igz aka iggy aka ig aka zoz
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: Nope
Past clans and why you left them: Zone, because Me and dyrisk started Method, Method, because it died.
Anyone you know in this clan: I won't be able to name them all but I know a lot of you guys.
Why do you want us: I just came back from being inactive for 1 year and I saw that most of my toribash friends are still in Zone, and personally I think Zone is the best clan.
Why should we want you: Well I'm the almighty meow igzoz, and I am a helpful person and nevertheless a nice guy.
Best and Worst mods:

Best: ABD, Aikido, Judo, Pedulumjumper (I miss my ranking on that mod 3rd)

Worst: ummm I don't really know to be honest

One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am igzoz, I am from Kuwait I am 16 years old and I am a national swimmer, I have been swimming for 11 years and more to come hopefully. I just graduated from high school and I am applying to universities at this very moment. I am a straight A student and I will hopefully continue pursuing what I like and hope to accomplish.
Your usercard:
3 replays: I just got this new computer and just downloaded toribash.... so yeah, but some of you have seen me play, even though I'm a bit rusty.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by igzoz; Sep 5, 2013 at 04:41 AM.
In love with Dyrisk|Nin0fshin|hahanub|lexii|Gundampools|Dartzpi e
(Proud [Meth] Leader) IRC:http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Meth
Originally Posted by igzoz View Post
Past clans and why you left them: Zone, because Me and dyrisk started Method, Method, because it died.
Anyone you know in this clan: I won't be able to name them all but I know a lot of you guys.
Why do you want us: I just came back from being inactive for 1 year and I saw that most of my toribash friends are still in Zone, and personally I think Zone is the best clan.
Why should we want you: Well I'm the almighty meow igzoz, and I am a helpful person and nevertheless a nice guy.
Best and Worst mods:

One or two paragraphs about yourself: I am igzoz, I am from Kuwait I am 16 years old and I am a national swimmer, I have been swimming for 11 years and more to come hopefully. I just graduated from high school and I am applying to universities at this very moment. I am a straight A student and I will hopefully continue pursuing what I like and hope to accomplish.
Your usercard:
3 replays: I just got this new computer and just downloaded toribash.... so yeah, but some of you have seen me play, even though I'm a bit rusty.

Rusty?.. ;( how bad am I..
Yes
Best and Worst mods:

Your usercard:

Yep.
\o/
Best and Worst mods:

Your usercard:

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

fine, yes. but you two above me, ffs read the app, he forgot the phrase when you guys voted.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I was just in a qa, and someone told me to kill myself.

Don't know if I should take this as a sign I was doing good, or that he was just flat out annoying.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
It's a good sign ysome. someone just wants to move up on the world's coolest people leaderboard.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
IG! You're back!

^

I just got done watching the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 18. Fucking awesome. If you don't watch it, I'd recommend trying it out. It's an awesome show.

Anyway, going to bed. I'll talk to you guys either in the morning before school, or sometime after school tomorrow. Nighty night.
I was able to summon the 5 Headed Dragon against a friend...was a good feeling
(Corey Taylor- when asked what he would change about the music industry) "I'd make a wish, click my heels three times, and give it a soul."
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
I would love to hear all the juicy gossip on that. Your Oblivion family is very anxious. Did you get in a fight with those Obey boys again?

I've never had a fight with any of my [Obey] homies. EVER.

I did leave though (quite recently; two days ago, to be exact). The general wibbles-y atmosphere wasn't really boding well with me, among other things, but NOT the members. I love all of them. I still post there, and it seems like they still view me as one of their own.

I'm currently trying to join [Secret]. It's an Aikido clan par excellence (I lurv Aikido). I haven't received any word yet as to whether I managed to pass the "Background Check" of their three-part application process, but judging from their reactions to my app, it seems like my chances are looking good.

Fingers crossed. Knock on wood. A few slaps to Zander's ass for good luck and all that hullabaloo.
fl0w