Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, Timmy and iver explained everything. Yes on Rockefeller.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Rockefeller! Nice attitude! Nice App!
Accepted!
Look around the rest of the board, stay active!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Iver: Ouchi gari's are great i've scored a couple of them especially after throwing a low kick. (Kind of like meow's second replay.) Even low level players could pick those up easy.
My opinion: Minor footsweeps like kouchi and kosoto are damn near impossible because not only do they require perfect timing and angle but they only sweep one foot and for whatever reason tori's can still remain perfectly balanced on one foot.
-----
meow: Good shit im seeing, i want to try this mod. First replay looked like a big wrestling slam which i would like to see myself doing.
Second replay looked like an ouchi gari and shoulder throw combination throw. I've never seen it done like that before.
Third replay looked like a solid counter to timmy's hip throw setup.
Good job.
-----
Here's my ouchi gari's:
Attached Files
judo - ouchi gari.rpl (49.0 KB, 2 views)
judo - ouchi gari (3).rpl (52.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by footlox; Sep 19, 2015 at 06:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I'm an agressive player, so the second replay is my attempt to develop a throw that you don't need to set up by turning your hips and getting lower than them - you shunt them into the air and then using the same leg throw them over your hip/thigh while using the leg as a lever and slam them into the ground. Unfortunately Timmy thought fast and avoided dq - just had to slide into side mount to secure the dq.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I was gonna say it looks like in that picture you're about to get tossed. Even still i don't see you sweeping a foot if your opponent is lower than you. Maybe if you bring them up first.
-----
Nice throw zwift
Last edited by footlox; Sep 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
I dont get it..
Anyways i think many of us have been practicing hip throws for quite some time and its about time we get a tutorial up on the knowledge base.
I know iver you have your uchi mata but i was think just a simple generic hip throw from clap is needed.
That way people who dont do throws can study them and then start throwing against uke and eventually use them in multiplayer.
Toribash Martial Artists