Toribash
I'll be posting two openers and a technique of mine, because they actually work very well. I hope you guys don't look down on leg grabs.
-----
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Dem lifts, shovels, double tripods after basic suplex in abd. In nearly every game there's a lift now-a-days.
The whole "lift big or go house" movement made abd even worse.

Hmmm. I hope this won't make you look down on my technique. I don't really 'lift.' I take control of the players midsection, lift them a bit of the ground, and then slam them into the ground. I'll post after school.
Last edited by Jaxon; Feb 23, 2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
Dem lifts, shovels, double tripods after basic suplex in abd. In nearly every game there's a lift now-a-days.
The whole "lift big or go house" movement made abd even worse.

when abd was introduced for some kind of league ages ago dojo size was increased to prevent lifters, but nobody thought that if you have big dojo and same dt / ft and allow people to deal damage you will have a total mess, where it's tripod tables after suplex and point holding, or dm kicks everywhere, as it something that does not resemble not aikido, nor judo.

there are good mods with big dojo aswell like spiritwrestling etc, but it's too hard for scrubs, so here we have what we have.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Helloo people,

Thanks for letting me be part of TA. I will be present on most events and all related to activity for the org.

Also I've some replays and techniques I use that I would like to show you guys :>
Oi peeps tint is organizing the tbap of 2014 so get your lazy asses on the event, tint is organizing it and I want the trophy in the org
CREAM ON !
Ah, okay then it's time to sell some items so got money for the tourney ...
#Datpoorlife
I hope people won't shovel and lift too much because otherwise this won't be a lot of fun (for me).

i am a bird now - Lil B

I hope people won't shovel and lift too much

you do realise that this is a >100k event. people will use lifts, shovels, leg grabs, dm kicks almost every match.
Originally Posted by SerYoshi View Post
you do realise that this is a >100k event. people will use lifts, shovels, leg grabs, dm kicks almost every match.

I never been in an aikido tournament but I'll try to make the best of it...

i am a bird now - Lil B

Shieeeett I'm too late. Now I can't be in the aikido tournament. There aren't a lot of members from TA in that tourney. I saw Holotor and Coke being in it.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Feb 28, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B