Toribash
Жесть!!!=) Шикарно вышел!!! А фотоаппарат наверно ваще пушка был!)
Ok, where to begin...My name is Nikita (Nick, if it’s better). I am 16 years old. I live in a small country called Latvia (if you know where is Poland and Lithuania, you will know is where Latvia). I’ve finished my school exams last year and got a certificate about unfinished secondary education. Three years remain till I will finish the school.
Iam interested only in one thing – graphics (both ordinary and digital). I like both these subjects and have succeded in them (if you need, I could show you some xamples of my art work). I am also interested in learning 3D-modeling and movie-making, but, unfortunatly, my current laptop cannot run specificē programms for it due to it’s weakness.
About my tori-life, as I can remember, first time I saw toribash was in 2008, it was free game on a PC Gamer magazine’s DVD. I got into it immediatly.Toribash didn’t have any similarities to games I had played before. I didn’t stuck on single and almost immediatly started playing in multiplayer. Didn’t play long enough – when I got an orange belt, game stopped connecting to servers (only after some time I heard about maximum belt options). After this I got back in tori only in 2010.It was the end of spring and it was time to think about how and where to spend my free time. Then I suddenly remembered about toribash, created new (this) account and started playing again. One and half of a year has passed and I am still a black belt noob .
My favourite game mode are (and were) lenshu and taekkyon – I like them most. Also I don’t miss a good game in aikido and aikidobd.
Previous clans: unfamous [IN], [Fire] and [Delta].
All of them were official.
Unfortunatly, they all died due to lack of active players.
Hope, it is enough to be accepted.

Also, Tman, I didn't get, what you said.
I have never been in Silver before.

---------------------------------------------

Русскоязычному ''населению'' огромное спасибо!
Даже не ожидал такого радушного приема (да, я прошерстил предыдущие темы с заявками)!

Originally Posted by plintus View Post
Леншуист - это хорошо. Welcome to hell, baby ^_^

Леншуист - слишком громкое заявление. Я так, любитель иногда поиграть в леншу.
Last edited by Maccross; Oct 28, 2011 at 06:17 PM.
Thank's a lot!
I was in Delta, as I can remember, when I was posting here (lol I was single clan member, who was checking allied clan' forums).
Originally Posted by Trot View Post
Жесть!!!=) Шикарно вышел!!! А фотоаппарат наверно ваще пушка был!)

Тогда это был бы последний снимок в его жизни :>
SaiBot сколько стоит?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
1. Она не доделана.
2. Залмоксис в свое время за нее 35к предлагал.
Но для своих скидки :3
Last edited by Maccross; Oct 28, 2011 at 07:49 PM.