Toribash
Wow. Thanks for the advice. I'll withdraw my app due to the tips you mentioned.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Wow. Thanks for the advice. I'll withdraw my app due to the tips you mentioned.

Anytime man. Do what you need to do and with time if you feel the need to resubmit an application you may do so.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Well here's my application.

Why i want to join
Hello, i'm matarika, and i want to join eVo. Now why would i want to join eVo, because i know in this clan are a lot of experienced individuals, and i wish to learn. As far as in game, I'm a sparrer, an amateur tricker, and a parkourist. I've been working on all these things and i wish to be good some day, and joining a clan with people who are more than qualified is how i can do so. I wish to join to not only gain knowledge but to get to know many of you guys better. For a while i thought i could be good without anyones help, but i was wrong. So i turn to people like you guys to guide my path as friends and as fellow Clan-Members.

About me
My name is Emily my GMT is -5, i started playing Toribash in 2011. I tried getting into Aikido and stuff like that, but i found my passion more in Sparring and Parkour. I also enjoy the art of Video Making, i'm not quite sure of my own style or Skill, and that has caused a couple of uproars on my video threads, but I'm still building upon the Cnc i get and the things i enjoy seeing. I often talk on Skype to communicate video ideas, and possibilities. As well as going in depth on ways i can improve. You guys are my next step in ways i can improve replay making wise and video making wise.
I've been in a couple other clans, but they don't seem like the helping type, just the judging type. (such as S7) So after they've became inactive or died, i left. In real life, i draw inspiration, from my parkour, martial arts, and my own tricking.

What do i know about You?
Well i've seen members of your clan, and they seem very helpful and layed back, which also influenced me to apply a while ago. Last time i applied i was under watch. You guys tested me in game and everything. Then you guys were considering and sent me to (Pre-Evo) but i pulled back due to lack of confidence and patience to wait. Well i'm not like that now, and i've looked all over for which clan i want to join. I have no interest in joining any other clan besides this one at this point, so i have all the time in world, to re-apply or wait. The only one i know is Mocu in this clan though. Even if this app is not accepted, i still would like to get to know more you guys.

Extra Stuff/Talents
If you want to see me in game or evaluate me in game the best would be probably like Sparring or a Parkour, i have some videos and stuff on my youtube. (Matarika Toribash) I'm in game at least 5-6 days a week. On forum, Skype, and Ingame. I also MAS but no body cares abut that now a days. I also am an Amateur texture maker nothing too detailed like simple stuff. You can see my set in game to see something i've made. Also a Mod Maker.

~ to the Members of eVo
Matarika/Emily
Last edited by matarika; Nov 23, 2014 at 02:39 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Zorow: Nice app, find me in game to talk and you may reach my yes.

slinkydd: Start to post on pre-evo (i don't know if you already started)

Matarika: Same as i said to Zorow.
Matarika : You have my yes, obviously.

You are talented in realism (sparring, parkour, etc.) and i love what you are doing as video maker. I think you have a fair personality.

Now, let's see if you fit with this clan. Only the time will say it, so be patient and talk with members to let yourself known.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Matarika, I've seen some of the videos you've made and they're amazing. I want to see some replays of spar and parkour but you're tilting further towards yes than no.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Okay so,

I like to do this thing where I make a shortened not so free-form app at first just for the lazy people and quick info. If you happen to be lazy it's for you. I then write a semi free-form app kind of like matarikas. Split up into sections. I then like to write a fully free-form essay like portion. I will label them A, B, and C. Please enjoy!

P.S. I applied a long time back. I don't remember under what account name. I just searched for about 30 minutes or so. I was rejected but to apply again at a later date.

Section A:

Name: Demini (James, but most people call me Jay)
Belt: Black
GMT: -4 or -5 (What ever eastern standard is)
Alts:
GODzVital
DesertAir
Pubed
Silencing
Nowd
Dlip
Daxula
(Some others I don't remember)
Previous Clans:
Obey
Vector
Fortune
New Era
Aether
(Some others I don't remember)
I have left all because I hadn't felt at home. A home is all I am looking for.

Section B:

Why Do You Want To Join?
Well, I see Evolution as another chance at finding a family. It's all I really want and I know quite a few of the members plus I won't be the only replay maker like a few clans I have been in *cough* New Era *cough* Evolution has skill in at least the replay portion so I know I can fit in there. I feel like Evolution has a strong chance of being the place I can call home.

About Myself
I uh.. I umm... I like boobies.. and um cookies.. OH AND BOOBIES. What?

I have been playing toribash for two and a half years. I first started off playing aikido and abd until I hit about 3rd dan. I then started to get into sparring until my life took an unexpected turn and went inactive for a few months. I then when I came back got into wushu and then was banned for 3 months for messing with a GM. It was a joke that they ended up taking seriously ._. I then came back on alts and such for awhile until I made Demini. I have been playing on Demini for about a year now.

Extra Stuffz

Personal IRL Stuffs:
Well, During that "unexpected turn" We were hit by hurricane sandy. My room had flooded with eight feet of water so I had lost everything from my own bed to my laptop to my clothes. We had been displaced to a hotel that we lived in for 2 or 3 months. A month after being in a hotel with my room gone. I had gone to the doctors because of some pain in my chest and found out the pain was just I had pulled a muscle in my chest but they did an EKG just to make sure. I found out I had a heart syndrome called wolf parkinson white syndrome. It was an extra nerve in my hearts messing with my heart beat that caused the chance that if I got say punched in the chest at the right time, I would have died on the spot or gone immediately into cardiac arrest. I had heart surgery march of that year.
TB Stuffs:
Come ask me in-game or on skype with any questions. My skype is "DehBanana" and I'm Jay.

Section C:

Hey, I'm Jay and I am a replay maker. I can do all sorts of replays but I prefer ukebashing and tricking. I mainly do realism tricking and manips when I do ukebashing replays. I will put some replays in the attachments. I really don't remember how to write a free-form anymore so this will probably be a bunch of bs. I will try my best though. So, as I was saying. I am 15. The best way to get to know me is by actually meeting me, I'm dehbanana on skype. If not you can find me in-game. I am normally on between 2 and 3 pm my time on weekdays. So until you meet me or I meet you. Bye!
Attached Files
Spar - Gods.rpl (1.44 MB, 6 views)
Silent Aurora.rpl (273.0 KB, 10 views)
Age Is A Curse.rpl (131.4 KB, 6 views)
Inbetween Endings.rpl (211.9 KB, 7 views)
Never Endings4.rpl (298.5 KB, 5 views)