Toribash
And because I'm too much of a lazy fag to send the both of you PM's about it, you've both been denied.

Feel free to apply for the other teams, or do better next time on the tests.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I never took the in game test sense I passed the other two first.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Gabe, ugh, I do not want to post about it here, but frankly your in-game skills do not meet the requirements of the in-game team. We have seen you play. now. can all just please get back to the applications and

/ontopic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Death barely passes the BG check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Belt: 3rd Dan
Mods: Judo mostly. I LOVE judo.
alts: deewolf451. The reason i have an alt is for when i cant find anyone playing judo, ill use this alt to play in the lower belt rooms.
Who recruited: N/A
Clan history: wHo, Kick, OMGWTFBBQ ( was co-leader for a couple months )
History: I havent been a consistent player for a long time. I started playing toribash back in 2007. I do not have any bad relations with anyone in this game.
Reason for wanting to join: I started playing when there was only a couple thousand players playing this game. Back then you had to pay real money to get to keep all your wins and have a regular profile. This created a real tight knit community and made the game enjoyable. The reason i quit playing this game for a long time was because the players i knew had also quit. I wish to return to this game and return into a community that i feel is mature and fun at the same time. I believe that this clan is the right choice for me.
Talents: ummm well I can use photoshop a little bit but i doubt i'd pass the test for that here. Well to contribute to the clan i can be used as a spanish translator or a math tutor hahahaha.

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": Yes

I will include in the downloadable files my player card. Due to the fact i started playing way before there was a player card, The achievements I should have gotten mostly are not there. I do however have a pretty good winning percentage. ( above 80%).

Also for the replays. Since I no longer have my replays from over a year ago I went and did some matches real quick and did these. I also saw this is mostly an Aikido clan so I tried that out as well ( I have not really done aikido before ). The two Judo replays show my style of play mostly. I usually prefer to do kicks whenever possible. I do however also use an opener that is mostly about sweeping the opponent of their feet. Though really I will mostly use the kicks haha.
Attached Images
Player Card.jpg (13.2 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
kick open.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
aikido draw.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
typical opener 2.rpl (19.3 KB, 3 views)
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The "why you want to join part" doesn't really reflect why you want to join [secret] in specific. You just stated that you want to the return to the community. Please tell us why [Secret] and not any other clan as detailed as possible.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well Before applying I did some lurking in your forums and noticed that your leaders or upper ranks really adhere to the rules previously set forth. There is little room for bending of said rules. I believe that this community will never or at least rarely have instances where one would have a member who makes the community as a whole look bad. Also with the strict low tolerance of breaking these rules ( or at least being heavily reprimanded for breaking the rules ) I believe that it creates a high quality group that is something to be proud of being a part of.
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
K then, BG check is discussing.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Um no offense but we honestly don't care about the old forums and where is your paragraph about you for the personality pack
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........