Toribash
Irc sucks anyways.
Also, stop not posting here.
You're literally actively not posting here. I know that you want to.
DO IT
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Hi arthur invite me back to the clan pls, I was being an idiot and kicked myself out of the clan.

Thank you, ily.

also it's amazing how we can actively not do something
Last edited by J0Y; Feb 1, 2016 at 05:18 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
Hi arthur invite me back to the clan pls, I was being an idiot and kicked myself out of the clan.

Thank you, ily.

also it's amazing how we can actively not do something

Not being inactive on purpose in this day and age
What
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Yes! not being inactive on purpose is what we are actively not doing right now.

But I still play the game and recently made friends with some nice people. Too bad they are not clanless.

Also I'm having an unusually deep fear for this next semester :(
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
being not inactive isnt something that this clan does not do very not that uncommonly

we shouldn't not be not inactive, so we can keep the not inactiveness high or else we will not live because theres not that much that we had in our hands to not do.
Certainly, we're definitely not bad at not being inactive not all the time.
Quite sad, really.

Finished Two Worlds 2, btw.
At first I thought why isn't it a critically acclaimed game, because it definitely seems pretty col, but then I realized how clunky the whole gameplay is.
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Finished Two Worlds 2, btw.
At first I thought why isn't it a critically acclaimed game, because it definitely seems pretty col, but then I realized how clunky the whole gameplay is.

Loved the customization, right?
I liked the fact that you could make your own magic using cards and shit.
The part I didn't understand why is did they have to make the cards so scarce and make the leveling up magic stuff such a skill point sink.
The game has a lot of interesting ideas, but I think that if they would focus only on a couple of things, it would've been way better.

Also, the story didn't make sense at some places.