Ranking
I feel the only reason I haven't left this game is because I haven't been able to achieve my last goal of joining ORMO. Thank you for considering me.
Attached Files
P ~ Reflection Confession v3.rpl (302.9 KB, 38 views)
P ~ The Spiteful Chant v2.rpl (309.0 KB, 37 views)
P ~ Doris.rpl (234.1 KB, 32 views)
hi I'm back and somewhat better and stuffs andyeah

dnt hert me pls
Attached Files
#Plata_Clocks.rpl (198.4 KB, 31 views)
#Plata_Gasworks.rpl (157.5 KB, 26 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
@Pwr

1st replay: I remember liking this replay. Opener wasn't anything new, but whatevs. Split-boom was executed in a pretty awesome manner, only to be followed by a less appealing decap. That semi-spin to the last arm dm would've been cooler if there was more spin.

2nd replay: Kind of digging everything about this replay, except for the skeet. Felt out of place and I wouldn't have recognized it if I hadn't had watched it 4 times.

3rd replay: My least favorite of the three. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the replay and it's good. The manip was the only major "w0wcool" factor to me though.

overall, your dm's and movement are pretty top notch. you have a good amount of wow-factor

considering I can't really be apathetic I'm gunna say yes, but it's sort of a half-yes. another recruit can assist in making the final decision. If another recruit hasn't replied in about a week, I'd say you're in.

@PlataBear

1st replay: Really liked the opener, but was generally disappointed by everything else. I understand that there's a place in replaymaking for minimal dm's, but most of the really good ones out there are generally focused on movement and creativity. This replay lacked those elements, after the opener at least.

2nd replay: Opener was familiar. Extra twist thing after it was cool, despite it being slow. The split to decap was pretty okay. Wasn't executed poorly, I just feel like I've seen it before.

3rd replay: Had the least pleasant opener of the three. The replay as a whole possessed elements of a great and simple manipulation, I just feel like the movement was a little lack-luster.

it's a no. genericism with openers isn't really a bad thing. i make generic replays sometimes to get comfortable with replay making again. but what you do after your opener is really what matters most. after you've done your opener, don't be afraid to step out of your box with what you do.
beware
the goblin
Hi. I guess I'll give this a shot.
Attached Files
Genesis.rpl (291.4 KB, 38 views)
Exodus.rpl (332.5 KB, 36 views)
Revelation.rpl (268.8 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by 2WC; Jun 15, 2014 at 07:29 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I say no to pwr (stop using that dumb replay) I'll judge 2wc in the morning.

so honestly I can't really find anything wrong, except that one or two of your replays look familiar but idk. the movement is nice, cool spins, flows together well, stuff like that. that spin kick on exodus could have executed better though. revelations is probably my favorite out of all of them, the way you got the leg and head dm was really nice looking. I'd say an yes sure
Last edited by Nearly; Jun 15, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi. I guess I'll give this a shot.

hey I your replays are good but not wow, you're definitely close though don't get me wrong Revelation was good
I told you this via skype
just a bit more creativity with your replays and i think you're in
Last edited by Internet; Jun 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM.
So, does that mean I am denied or accepted? I am pretty confused at the moment.
Last edited by 2WC; Jun 17, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i will eat your babies

dnt eat me pls

HI
Attached Files
Rolandman - [Manip] - Savage.rpl (444.8 KB, 28 views)
Rolandman - [Split] - Daemon.rpl (208.7 KB, 21 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan