Toribash
I found thing on Volibear when battle with enemy Zilean

Chronokeeper Hater

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You'd think that, but 600 movement speed is hard to outrun, especially if you get flinged, slowed, and only then realize the turret isn't doing jack shit to the giant bear thats proceeding to tear you a new butthole.

usualy i would agree but:
how dumb must this cass be not to have rilays in that phase of the game ?
so rilays+ ashes q
+ movementspeed bonus on q from cass + imba dmg from cass+doublestun
actually i think 600 movementspeed arent such a big threat in that situation its more tha tankyness.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
usualy i would agree but:
how dumb must this cass be not to have rilays in that phase of the game ?
so rilays+ ashes q
+ movementspeed bonus on q from cass + imba dmg from cass+doublestun
actually i think 600 movementspeed arent such a big threat in that situation its more tha tankyness.

600 ms with over 4k health and armor and mr in the high hundreds.

And considering ashe's q was only around for like 3 hits because I bit her for 1500 damage for instadeath, it's just cass. And she's not getting away from the bear, due to the fact they thought they were safe under the turret.

And it was at level 14.

Ye.... you aren't getting away from the bear.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I think u should go do US, although since ur in EU like me sometimes you disconnect from the client, just sometimes, if it happens leave for 5 minutes and it fixes it self
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I think u should go do US, although since ur in EU like me sometimes you disconnect from the client, just sometimes, if it happens leave for 5 minutes and it fixes it self

OLOLOLOLOLOL good joke:
dc+3hours login time?
5minutes?

and youre so far behind if you leave the game for 5 minutes
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
OLOLOLOLOLOL good joke:
dc+3hours login time?
5minutes?

and youre so far behind if you leave the game for 5 minutes

No... More like it works perfectly fine and I have won lots of matches without lag what so ever >.>
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
Well, if you guys want. add me on LoL, my nickname is AkumaZZZ (NO SHIT SHERLOCK)

Just a heads up, he sucks.
huseuhehsuushhusehusehu

Not really though.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks