Toribash
Cuz I'm busy, and all I've been doing is catching up schoolwork and checking haven, this subforum, and facebook.
-----
Oh, I'm also addicted to yahoo answers now.

First best answer! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6223427AACyN75
Last edited by NormalCitizen; May 7, 2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We could, we could.
Urmg.

I've also starting playing GunZ again.
http://fgunz.net/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
^ fuck that

Also yeah, azure is right. We could make a village in haven and call it "Phantom's Lair" or something. Yeah, I can see that happening.
GunZ? I used to play that game so much but I got sick of all the K-Style and whatever 50 other styles there were... I couldn't do it :c
FIRED UP
lol hush
You're pretty funny. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hush is my hero.

But his avatar is fucking creepy.
It's okay though because I like to suck his cock and take it in deep within my asshole.
Zayex, again with too much fucking info.
Quit being so god damn gay you gay fuck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
No, I like men and cocks and the cocks of men and there's nothing that will make me change my mind!

I hope no one figures out which of these gay comments are mine, and which ones mocro edited into my posts.
I actually never edited anything, if you look there is actually no edit history.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]