9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OpTiC View Post
not even close to a full set.. dont got the money..only 11k if anyone will make me a set pm me...

Lol'd. Dex, but you wanna just the head or the full set?

#TribeOn
Sorry Gravye, Ill ask Kng to find my app for "war Captain" But really, that was the longest application known to App history. I put at least 15 minutes of thought in the application. Then checked it for mistakes 3 times.
I already got it for you. last page of the log book... with 40 posts per page. if you people haven't figured that out by now, you're retarded.

Current Rank: Stowway

Rank You Want To Achieve: War Captain (special Rank)

Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank:With this position, I can plan all strategies of war, deliver all messages needed to deliver to all clans that we are at war with, I am a great player, i could do well in wars, In-game fights, I would represent Piratez in a great way during times of war. I put great description into everything i write, so everybody knows exactly what I am talking about and they can understand.

What Have You Done For The Clan: I have been very active on forums, everyday i at least post 4 times on Piratez forums, I help every member when they needed it, I comment on all members art, I am always calm in dense situations, like times of war, making me a diligent, helpful War captain. I am on everyday, i check all places i have posted at, just in case i am missing something, i always get all of my information right when i hear it, i double check it to make sure it is elegible and correct. I never rush things, i take everything i do with care.

With this position, I can plan all strategies of war, deliver all messages needed to deliver to all clans that we are at war with, I am a great player, i could do well in wars, In-game fights, I would represent Piratez in a great way during times of war. I put great description into everything i write, so everybody knows exactly what I am talking about and they can understand.

How Long Have You Been In The Clan: 5-6 Months.

I would be very grateful for this position. Thank you.
In fact I do want a promotion.

Current Rank: Boatswain's Mate

Rank You Want To Achieve: Boatswain/First mate

Why You Feel You Deserve Said Rank: I love the clan, the clan may or may not love me although I have stayed in this clan since my join contributing and learning (Sexywittsy helped me out a lot.) Loved the people, As a first gen along with Grayve and Squirre1 I've watched the clan grow and learned from its mistakes and through this I've learned invaluable skills that have helped me mature and be more helpful in this clan board. But What exactly do ranks do anyways, show importance? So lets move onward shall we? Oh yeah, I'm mega active as well.

What Have You Done For The Clan: Made renders.(Incomplete clan photo should I finish?) Made this thread ( Originally before pawt merged it.) . Made the free head center, been cool. Chatted on skype. Got a streak on you guys. Interacted became not a newb. Learned about the interwebs, Met Great people.

How Long Have You Been In The Clan: Since, 12/16/09 just checked yesterday in the logbook. Search = Win. So liek 8 months.