Ranking
you cant be that innocent, you already have a nickname for your dick
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Daddy why does my peter get big when I touch it

DDD:

wat, no.
Last edited by MrJingles; May 5, 2014 at 05:16 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
If I had to base my ideas of relationships off of American sex ed, every relationship is a vicious cycle of domestic abuse and contracting STDs from toilet seats. And the sad part is I'm not exaggerating. That fucking class was terrible.

At least in canadian sex ed I got to see a female condom turned into a balloon dog. Totally didn't understand how a condom actually worked, but fucking balloons man. Best way to keep grade schoolers amused after videogames and drugs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
In my sex ed they brought in different types of condoms and other things like spermicidal pads or flavoured condoms. There was also a wooden dildo that a student got to put a banana flavoured one on.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
once when I was a child I found a peculiar looking balloon filled with a slimey substance. I then followed through with the amazing idea of blowing this "balloon" up. I now know this wasnt a balloon
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
We never got to learn about sex ed till high school. Granted I already knew all about it by then, so watching my health teacher awkwardly put a condom over a banana was almost painful.
-----
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
once when I was a child I found a peculiar looking balloon filled with a slimey substance.

wat so it was used
Last edited by Private; May 5, 2014 at 07:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ORMO|Retired
Let's just say that jclark has some experience in matters best left forgotten in the bottom of a bottle.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games