Ranking
cuz I don't like your sig

nah but imo in the replays you put out there wasn't anything really amazing about them. like, they're okay I guess, but, ignoring how generic and overdone corks are, your corks don't look great. try speeding it up bro. try doing cooler stuff. but yeah no flaws with your movement really its just not out of this world dazzling you know what I'm saying homeslice. idk about jclarks opinion but w/evs
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
sup ormo, roland came back with more effort, aw yis pls

Your replays are starting to get pretty cool yo

but it seems like you always do something cool then mess up then keep going
which is bad because it looks like you're bipolar

example
in the replay shinigami i like the opener alot and stuff and it looks like you are going to make one hell of a manip but then all of a sudden you stop.

you just stop

completely full stop

you're close but you have to fix this problem you have and make your replays more consistent with the rest of the replay

es a no
yay, okay

Hi Internet,

I wanted to add more sentences onto this post so it doesn't seem like spam.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
I'll do something with these apps when I get home if nobody handles them first.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Rfifan, I'm going to have to say no

the first too replay were extremely simplistic, although the first one was pretty cool. I enjoyed the fact you ghosted his entire torso for the most part, but other than that, it wasn't anything extraordinarily awesome.
The last one was more on top of it, and if you posted more of those, it might sway my mind again, but even that one had plenty of flaws.
It contained awesome, which I enjoyed. The hits were pretty spot on, and they looked powerful . Although, the ending glute kick sorta ruined it for me, the kick-off with the right leg, into contracting for the initial kick on the glutes looked too sudden and didn't look at that well.
You also forced the pose by extending your hip/knee to position you, and that also, to me, looked pretty bad, ruined the overall flow of what was happening. Looked rather twitchy.
plus, floaty/long openers displease me, I was wasting 100ish frames of watching nothing

overall, it's a no. Comeback in a few weeks

-----------------------------

duck, you have a lot of speed, and I enjoy that. But you twitch a lot, like in the first replay, more towards the end of it. You were extremely stiff as well. The hits were fast, and looked rather cool, although you ruined that when you hit your head. The flip thing was extremely stiff, and you twitched quite a bit while doing it
second replay was extremely weird, the opener was different, the group flailing around wasn't pleasing to me, it was just like a "kick this way so I can go to uke" kind of movement, and didn't really have any initial point to it, or so it looked like to me. The hits were, again, good and fast. Which I still enjoy, but the movements for everything were rather stiff and unappealing.
The last replay seemed pointless to me. You ripped your head off, cool. But you didn't do anything with it, which kind of threw me off and led me down a deep dark ally with nothing at the end of it. I was expecting some sort of voodoo, but I didn't get anything. Just a basic replay with your head off. And again, stiffer than a mofo

so, with that being said, it's a no for you as well. You have speed, and your hits are pretty solid, but you need to clean your replays up a bit. Try not to hit your head, etc. Try not to be so stiff in your replays and relax it up a bit for a little more power under the hood. Try again in a few weeks as well.

----------------

I got them covered j, unless you have a different opinion/want to add on.
the hits in almost all the replays where slow and unappealing. They didn't really make me want to keep watching the replay.
Patterns were predictable, and some of them were a let down.
That head hit in the second replay was terrible.
Overall movement was also boring and slow.

It's a no from me