Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Nitro]War Thread/Chat (invades welcome)
WAR CHAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i decide to take it upon myself and create this thread for wars,war chat or just things we can improve on for wars feel free to drop a post or two about what we can do or will improve upon when we decide to war.

Questions that might be frequent:

*Can we post are standings on this thread?
A:yes you can but do not brag about them we have morals that we abide by (look up the word little ones...) when having wars

*can anyone else from other clans post here as a invade?
A:yes they can,invades will happen from time to time.We refer to anyone that will post the finals as well as take there time to adventure old memories for these people be reminder that we respect the clan no matter how irritating they are all we ask is your respect (we respect you,you respect us) it's how wars work and peace is stored and all that jazz.

*is there a way to contact your clan when your about to war?
A:yes,/jo (insert name here) and you're there if it's in a skype call ./jo or if you want to contact people who only post on the forums post the whereabouts in a post this also will help out in case your new to the clan/Community/Game

*Can i post images?

A:of course you can

*Can i stop saying yes?
A:yes....oh wait o.o

if your confused at all about this please contact me on PM

i will get back to you.

but enjoy....
Last edited by bgjames1; Sep 2, 2015 at 10:10 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
hmmm Tasty

Taylor, last warning. Stop shit posting.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Still waiting for someone in the clan to top me in how many wars I've done. :P
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
N3V4R

Why should this thread die? This is where we come to spout complete retardism and hold arguments that can't possibly be productive, right?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Hi !

I have fixed my problem : I bought a new windows. I am copying all my stuff on an eternal hdd there, then I will install the new windows and will be able to work on videos again <3

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

great news! glad to see ya back
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert