Toribash
Originally Posted by T0RiSpiain View Post
Hello . Now ABOUT ME

I am Blue belt (alt of 6th : JacxmanBR)

I am very good ABD , Xspar and Aikido player

Name:Rafael Nick: T0RiSpiain

Ok bye

No.
name : AlphaN00b belt : Brown i want to join evo coz you guys so good at spar and this is some replays to show you my skills
Attached Files
spar with dogki12.rpl (610.6 KB, 7 views)
handball.rpl (305.9 KB, 5 views)
My name is shadow554, previous leader of the clan known as (Core). I left for reasons such as inactivity. I want to join eVolution because I think it's a masterpiece of a clan and I don't deal with "noobs". I feel as if I would be a good addition to the clan because I am a good decision maker and I am active nearly daily. I am a black belt and my hobbies are football and toribash. I'm not going to be one of the people to make myself sound better than I am, but I'm always up for some aikido big dojo.
when the
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Patience is a virtue you don't have. Patience is a very appreciated virtue around here.

^ That.
Back in the day I waited months to join 0.o

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
^ That.
Back in the day I waited months to join 0.o

As did I. 8 months.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hello EvO
Good day EvO. I am slinkydd and I would like to join EvO which seems like a healthy and respectable clan that I would like to help improve through it's journey.
Name (in game): Slinkydd
Belt: Black
world rank: 8023
Favourite Mods/game modes: Parkour, Spar, Aikido, Wushu/Mushu
why I want to join the Clan: I have seen that this clan is successful and hardworking due to the brilliant teamwork that the clan uses effectively. This clan appeals to me incredibly and therefore, I would like to be part of the development and express my skills and build them whilst being part of this 'family'.
previous clans: in the past, I have been invited to a clan call 'The Forsaken Ones', however It was a tough decision to make due to the fact that I had become aware of this organised and successful clan that made me make the hopefully correct decision of declining the invite from Forsaken and applying for this clan.
Bans/Infractions: I in the past received a warning for accidently offering TC I didn't have due to a misunderstanding on the seller's behalf of what I had written to him.
All about me: I am a hard working individual who likes working in a team with others. I currently do Ju-jitsu (judo family) and have done for 10 years which at times gives me a sense of a fighting style. In the weekends, I enjoy gaming with my friends and playing especially toribash with them, however prioritising my studies that are key for my future. I am on the forums 99% of the time and in fact while I play toribash I always have the forums open in the internet.
Thank you ALL very much, and I hope to speak to you soon
All the Best:
Slinkydd
Attached Files
99.0% parkour.rpl (234.5 KB, 6 views)
Guess i'll go ahead and apply.

-Reasons for joining-

So hello, my name's Hate, although i'm getting a namechange and still thinking of a different name. I'm 10th dan and i want to join Evolution. I had a hard time choosing between eVo and Tribe, but i went with eVo, mainly because there hasn't been a post on their forums for a while, meaning they discuss things in irc, and i hate irc. I also didn't want to join one of the top 10 clans, since timezones are a bitch, and skipping out on wars might make me look inactive (Which i am sometimes ; - ; ). I want a clan that i won't leave in a month for no obvious reason.

-About my past-

I created this account on 2013, but i go back as far as 2009. I spent my first year in singleplayer only, i didn't know this game had a forum or multiplayer. I've been in a few clans, more unofficial than official ones. Some official ones:
[Yes] Died
[Origin] Left for um.... uh.... can't remember, after that i rejoined after 2 months, and left again.
[e] Was in it for 2 days and left because they seemed inactive.
[] [] Atleast 2 more that i can't remember.
I've been banned a few times (Twice), Infracted twice (2 and 4) and 1 warning for doing an MSquads job for no reason. (It was actually fun).

-About the present-

I like wushu styled mods, Mushu, Box...... etc., Abd style mods and am trying to learn sparring. Sometimes i play dirty with shovels, snapkicks (A lot of those, they are in all of my main openers), and lifts, but only sometimes, when i hate someone a lot. I don't save a lot of replays because i don't do anything especially fancy that i am amazed of myself. I just... I have to win, so i try to win. Plain and simple.

-About me-

I was inactive the past 2 weeks because i had a girlfriend, but i dumped her because of private reasons. And after seeing all the new events, i've picked up art. I'm 16. I know English, Lithuanian, And can read russian (But i suck at it). I'm not really a popular player since i preer to stay in queue instead of playing (Bet rooms). I don't host tourneys, not yet atleast. I collect music, I have over 40GB of it for no reason. I'm kind of a Grammar Nazi sometimes, and enjoy a person who knows the difference between "Your" and "You're". I get called Creepy and Perverted but those are lies. For some reason, people think i'm a female. I have no idea why. My GMT is +2 so sorry americans but i won't get to play with you that much.

I guess that's about it, If you wanna know anything else, just ask.
I should really find a clan.
Originally Posted by Hate View Post
Guess i'll go ahead and apply.

-Reasons for joining-

So hello, my name's Hate, although i'm getting a namechange and still thinking of a different name. I'm 10th dan and i want to join Evolution. I had a hard time choosing between eVo and Tribe, but i went with eVo, mainly because there hasn't been a post on their forums for a while, meaning they discuss things in irc, and i hate irc. I also didn't want to join one of the top 10 clans, since timezones are a bitch, and skipping out on wars might make me look inactive (Which i am sometimes ; - ; ). I want a clan that i won't leave in a month for no obvious reason.

I didn't read past here.
I think you should take a deeper look into eVo first as it seems you do not know enough about this clan and therefore prefer assumptions and comparisons to other clans. We are incomparable.

You say that you didn't want to apply to one of the "top 10 clans" for timezone reasons and such? Thus forcing me to assume we are a stable 2nd option? Unfortunately you seem to underestimate this clan. Our activity cannot be explained or compared in anyway, you seriously need to spend time with our members to understand this clan,there is a reason we have been around since the start of toribash etc.

Also when it comes to the whole "top 10" thing you mentioned, I pressume you have a criteria that measured that for you? Unfortunately activity and comp results don't determine that in our eyes. I think you're looking for another mainstream clan with set rules, criteria and activity schedules. Unfortunately this is not the place for that. There is way more to this clan.

All said, my point here is. First find out about eVo and our history before proceeding with your application. This goes for everyone else who applied.

We usually don't respond to these applications but I felt the need to enlighten those who have applied. On a side-note : I waiting 12 months to join this clan when I applied, just a hint as to the type of clan this is and what we are looking for.(Which is by far not set in stone,just an example of our principle).

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂