Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post
Lol'd
this is what he said to me in-game
http://puu.sh/4VRhc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wupTpkB.png
what a feg

goddamn cumsucking motherfucker little shitstain i'm gonna get him and i'm gonna make that little bitch feel miserable
f=m*a syens
If I am still welcome here, I actually went ingame and did t have the [o] tag after I woke up (which was like 11:50am), and so I thought I was kicked. Went to see some friends from Electric, and few minutes after talking to them, they somehow got me to agree to joining them.
I only said the 'I was there temporarily' part because who dafuq would believe me if I said I got kicked ._.
You are electric.

Folks are always welcome here, perhaps someone kicked you on accident (Jak's done it to me...). If you'd like to re-join, you'll get an [o] invite again soon enough. Unless anyone has any other info that might change the situation. Arglax, Jak? Chaaaartle?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
If I am still welcome here, I actually went ingame and did t have the [o] tag after I woke up (which was like 11:50am), and so I thought I was kicked. Went to see some friends from Electric, and few minutes after talking to them, they somehow got me to agree to joining them.
I only said the 'I was there temporarily' part because who dafuq would believe me if I said I got kicked ._.

you know how to add a tag to your name right
right?
RIGHT?
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
you know how to add a tag to your name right
right?
RIGHT?

Dude. I think it does it automatically now and you can't do it yourself anymore. I think.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
You were gone from the clan list before I went there to kick you, so it wasn't because of me. I did however remove your from the roster and similar threads. Why would you join another clan if you thought you were only temporarily kicked?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
It seems a little shifty to me, if no-one kicked him then either the servers derped and removed him or he's lying.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I bet he is lying
why would he say that this was temp. Why would he say this if he got kicked or whatever?
He could have just told the truth if it is true
Maybe the servers did derp or something, because I had been asleep for a good but before then. Also, my first excuse when confronted with leaving a clan after being there for a short amount of time, and without a sound reason, is nearly always 'it was temp', because normally I dont know how shit happened. My reasoning is a bit odd, but yea, I had been asleep for a good bit before waking up and logging in, only to find that I wasn't in the clan. As for me not reapplying, i thought I had been kicked for a reason, and was in there for a good solid 20 minutes before even deciding what to do. Anyway, that is in the past now and I do don't want to keep on this subject really ._.

PS: I never leave a clan without a good reason. Never. --> NEVER <--