Toribash
Yet I keep playing it...
I'm getting more and more salty every time I play it as well.
Why does the enemy keep having the most bullshit cards at the most inappropriate times?
I usually lead the early to mid game and then the enemy usually gets some ABSOLUTELY RANDOM card which somehow counters everything I do.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
*Faggotster*

Battle Cry: *gives taunt to 74 adjacent cards*
-----
Originally Posted by J0Y View Post
good luck course!

edit: how was it?

EZ MATH EZ LIFE.

WTF ESSAY.
WTF CRITICAL READING.
OK WRITING

WHAT ARE THESE AMERICAN WORDS.
-----
hw 2 pick up chix
1. When he cares. Like if you're sick and he hands you a rag to sneeze on ( OMG so sweet :$ ) and then he says "does the rag smell like chloroform?". This show that he cares cause he asked if the rag smelt like chloroform just in case it DOES smell like chloroform.

2. Confidence is key. When you first meet and he walks up to you and say " Hi baby, can i fertilize your eggs cells tonight? " . This shows that he's already thinking about your future.

3. He makes sure those pesky mosquitoes stays away from you. For example when he slaps your ass and says " oh there was a mosquito there".

4. He plays hard to get but not too hard to get. Like after meeting at the club and after a night of orgasmic sex you wake up the next morning to find that he's gone. You find a note that says "it was fun. my phone number consist of 11 numbers. have a guess and call me". He's not playing too hard to get by leaving a clue that his mobile number is 11 numbers, all you have to do is guess now.
Last edited by Course; Jan 25, 2016 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh okay

I don't think that's "hw 2 pick up chix" though, because the guide is talking to the chick itself
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
I usually lead the early to mid game and then the enemy usually gets some ABSOLUTELY RANDOM card which somehow counters everything I do.

Pb cos HS is a rng-based game? Especially after the last updates and releases on cards
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post

newer cards typically counter older cards because "BUY MUH DLC"

plus people make decks that counter everything as much as possible
FIRED UP
meh anything from Battle.net is horse shit (other than Diablo obv) IMO

oh and Overwatch. Other than the fact that it costs 6000$ its one of the best shooters I've ever seen. :O
Last edited by Course; Jan 27, 2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I actually don't really like overwatch that much.
Though, I usually enjoy more realistic shooters with tactics and stuff. Like the new rainbow siege and stuff
Maybe we should...

Today marks the end of this awful period of time in my life.
I may be reborn now.