9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Market Thread
Hey guys, This right here is the [Piratez] Market thread!

Have any items you want to sell? Post your items right here! have a community of Piratez bidding on your items!

You can either sell, or auction! Who wants to sell things to untrustworthy people you do not even know on the other market board?

With this thread, you can sell your items with ease! No worrying about people scamming you or anything, becuase you know exactly who these people are!

Enjoy!
I got into Piratez with a 46 Post count, But yeah I say No, with your grammer it would be very hard to understand you. Sorry.
does this look like 512x512?
ive been having problems with this head texture a lot!!! can someone please tell me if this looks like its 512x512 or something thats like rectangular..
That^...
Also it sucks coz I'm not in it but thats not your fault :3
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
It doesnt look like a 512x512 because it isnt ..
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
nvm guys long story just looking for someone to tell me if it looks not 512 or is my computer messed up lol.

Closed.
And guess who got into Piratez with the least post count? lebabris.... he feraking had like 9 posts or so?

lol... And now he has 1800 something... I know it could be more, but I did become active, as I promised to Grayve (that one reason why hes is so kewl, because 1: he trusted me even though he didn't know me. 2: I could only beat him once in testing and he still said yes..). So if the next person says that he/she is gonna be active, then do it... Post... like I did... don't spam, just post when you think its necessary.

And I also say no. Sorry dude... The only thing that stands in front of yes and stops it from coming out of my mouth is your English... If you come back in a month or so, speaking at least like epic4chris (because atm you're even worse than him, no offence chris :3) then I will surely say yes.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!