Toribash
Well that doesn't mean that the personality pack can't take a look at it early
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
well find his app yourself, because why should I find it again because i dont know what page its on..... And I saw it, im jsut waiting till its done with bg check
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
Name: Death9535

Belt: 4nd dan

Mods: aikidobigdojo and sparring mods

Clan History: none

Who recruited you: Undead21

Why I like to join: because its a good clan, members are nice and it seems like a good clan to be in.

this app iz incomplete so sorry but ignored
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
this app iz incomplete so sorry but ignored

Hmm... well we will have background do its job, not you do their job bud. You do yours they do theres, I do mine. Life goes in a circle, thats why theres a song "circle of life"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Hmm... well we will have background do its job, not you do their job bud. You do yours they do theres, I do mine. Life goes in a circle, thats why theres a song "circle of life"

thanks undead. and Jcmert dont get all power hungry ur not a boss of anything just a messenger and someone who gives an opinion WITHIN their group
Goddamit guys you ruined everything. From now on, don't mention other applications, if they are being BG checked or not. We BG check everyone. If you didn't mention death's name, he wouldn't have posted here, which would've been clear that he doesn't care too much about the clan. We were waiting without saying anything on purpose.

For short, the BG check does it's job, you don't have to worry about if we are working on an applicant or not.

Death, follow the first post's app, and reapply.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.