Endurance Onslaught 6.0
You motherfucker. I still haven't got my Hearthstone invite. But yeah, I play games and study. Life's not very exciting, but you make what you can of it.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post
What do you guys do in your freetime?
I play football sometimes
qb

Just joined an intermural flag football team myself. Wide receiver. We are not very good haha. We have our first game today.

Usually I am bitching about how much work I have to do in my free time.

Outside of that, I play GTA 5 these days and work out. Sometimes I like to go driving but the roads aren't that good in Nashville.

Weekends, I try to party when I can. Also got back into religion. I've been going to church and Christian groups at college. Still atheist, but it's interesting. Plus I really want to believe there is spirituality in this world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Just joined an intermural flag football team myself. Wide receiver. We are not very good haha. We have our first game today.

Usually I am bitching about how much work I have to do in my free time.

Outside of that, I play GTA 5 these days and work out. Sometimes I like to go driving but the roads aren't that good in Nashville.

Weekends, I try to party when I can. Also got back into religion. I've been going to church and Christian groups at college. Still atheist, but it's interesting. Plus I really want to believe there is spirituality in this world.

I play for fun I either play tackle or 2 hand touch
I don't really like flag
Anyone know why jesus clan hopped to e?
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
You motherfucker. I still haven't got my Hearthstone invite.

As someone that's pretty into CCGs I love it. When you get in you should make an account on NA and play with me :P
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Plus I really want to believe there is spirituality in this world.

Spirituality exists, deities don't. You can be a spiritual atheist.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
As someone that's pretty into CCGs I love it. When you get in you should make an account on NA and play with me :P

NA?! I doubt it! >:c

As for Jesus: No clue, but that's kind of silly of him. Jak, make sure to take him off the roster. I didn't even see that happen.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post
Anyone know why jesus clan hopped to e?

fucking faggot motherfucker cuntwart anal-receiving bastard
where is this little son of a bitch that little shit will never see me coming shiteating fuckface won't even hear me coming for him that little twat will regret what he did oh god he's gonna suffer that stupid apefucking heap of shit
f=m*a syens