Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alright I have compiled some info on this guy. He is apart of JustMe, from what I have read it use to be a pretty cool clan, but this guy took over and he currently occupies the clan alone. Reinforced only by the voices in his head and some suck up named Zackett, who is not allowed in the clan because he refuses to let people in, has single handedly challenged everyone to a war. Fighting with what seems to be a lot of time on his hands and a clan tag as his weapons. My advice would be to ignore him.

Although I will admit that I had a good laugh when I visited the Art section of his clan. It was pretty funny
Last edited by SuperJoJo; Jul 16, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they declared war on every clan in the forum (check)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm... This is a rather large force Jarmund has gathered. Rumors say that Jarmund joined the clan too. This may not fare well for some clans.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
highlight what you want to say (e.g. Free items! ), and click on that button. Then type you on.toribash thingy there :3
[A L P H A]
I like this idea, i could help some mates on making an helico wushu-opener, since i made 3 of them i kinda understood the way it works. On the other hand i d like to learn something more about impro, i m too attached to my openers atm
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
What the hell is this clan anyway?
Ignored, unless people press on it.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Donkor, It's probably not a good thread for rating your replays.
Try making a new thread, please.

And yea, maldi you have great understandment of helicos for sure.

Who else could help or needs help, people?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"