3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
Anyway
Follow this format on the .psd like where the name is placed and stuff
If it really doesnt fit, change the size of the font
font is bauhaus... just fyi
Also to get the rounded corners just use rounded rectangle and then make selection and then inverse and delete
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?witwknyidez

I don't have photoshop. Can you reupload it as .png?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Then do Imageshack.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I would like to request something, but everything is up to you.

I want you to surprise me, which you always do ;).
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
No, I have photoshop. Also dont you know about ctrl+scroll?

No.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Thread Close.
Move to click.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Merging soon.