Toribash
not really a fan of the type of clan Aeon is

and i can't picture many of us being friends with the members in it so i'm going to say no, feel free to objectify

#Invade
Wow it's been a long time ,Hey everyone. Holy shit I feel like I see alot of people in this clan from back in the day. Only 3.9 and below members know the feeling lol. I'm coming back into the Toribash Community and thought it would be great to greetsome of you and my old sex toy orko lol.
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Sep 6, 2014 at 08:42 PM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Who?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
#Invade
Wow it's been a long time ,Hey everyone. Holy shit I feel like I see alot of people in this clan from back in the day. Only 3.9 and below members know the feeling lol. I'm coming back into the Toribash Community and thought it would be great to greetsome of you and my old sex toy orko lol.

Where the fuck have you been.
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
#Invade

Hey Evil, its Shmevin. How have you been?
I've been pretty alright alot of stuff been going on wbu, damn how many accounts or name changes have you gotten. Lol do you still have a gambling problem?
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
too many asians for you
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this