Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Purr thing :c
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
hold me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm applying for TA.

Had my laptop factory reset like 2 weeks ago because of a virus, that's why there is only two ABD replays. These all happened in 100k + duels or I wouldn't have saved them.

I've sold over 6,000,000TC+ through dueling, most of it was from ABD/boxshu.

(sorry replays are mediocre)
Attached Files
23.rpl (86.0 KB, 1 views)
aaf3f.rpl (41.5 KB, 1 views)
Don't be sorry, get better replays or don't apply.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Don't be sorry, get better replays or don't apply.

I will have replays later tomorrow. Or have someone from The Aikido Team play me instead and I will record the replays and have them posted here?
I'll catch you when you're down
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Rockefeller: I like what I see but get some more replays against belts at your level or higher and come back.

ÄSrCheetah & Gradeger: Good fundementals. I didn't see anything that special in your replays but i want to see you guys get better through TA. Practice hip throws, leg takedowns, turnovers, etc. If you're accepted you should show your development in the replay thread. Yes from me for both of you.

Thronior: Out of the 4 applicants on the list you are the best by far, in my opinion. You move much better and i see your skills as a wrestler using good leg takedowns. Granted your opponents didn't seem that tough but im still impressed. Plus you being a judoka im sure you'll be more 'enthusiastic' about what we're doing here. Start practicing hip throws on uke and you'll be hitting them in multiplayer in no time.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Rockefeller View Post
I'm applying for TA.

Had my laptop factory reset like 2 weeks ago because of a virus, that's why there is only two ABD replays. These all happened in 100k + duels or I wouldn't have saved them.

I've sold over 6,000,000TC+ through dueling, most of it was from ABD/boxshu.

(sorry replays are mediocre)

Are you an Alt?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.