Toribash
I like my kiai as it is, but for future reference I'd like to change it sometime

I'm sure Kradel knows where it's from. Anyone who calls them self a brony should.
I'm toxic go away.
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Thanks man I made it myself and it is a japanese style. :3

Well done, id say that i liked this kind of art, nice details and so creative, what progam you used btw?
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Well done, id say that i liked this kind of art, nice details and so creative, what progam you used btw?

All of them o.o lol jks I did it with photoshop. because I can do that now. I can do that WITH MY MIND!
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Almost Christmas. By the way the girl I liked took my phone as a joke and damn can she act, nobody thought it was her because of how great she was hiding it Within 30 minutes she gave it me back but I still like her You can't separate true looooove!
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Almost Christmas. By the way the girl I liked took my phone as a joke and damn can she act, nobody thought it was her because of how great she was hiding it Within 30 minutes she gave it me back but I still like her You can't separate true looooove!

.-. you are so lucky to have a social life.... lol.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ponies (IRL ones) scare me for some reason .-.

BTW anyone know why the forums are going down so much recently?
Last edited by Okami; Dec 14, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Ponies (IRL ones) scare me for some reason .-.

BTW anyone know why the forums are going down so much recently?

Initially i would have said it was just some issues with the server boxes, but now considering that toribash will soon be released on steam, their servers need to be updated and improved. Now, the chances of this are slim, but it WOULD have to eventually happen.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Initially i would have said it was just some issues with the server boxes, but now considering that toribash will soon be released on steam, their servers need to be updated and improved. Now, the chances of this are slim, but it WOULD have to eventually happen.

Ok makes sense. thanks for the info
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]