Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Got a namechange :hey baby:
Also, I run towards the evil creature and snatch up the scythe
Last edited by Facade; Apr 5, 2011 at 07:46 AM.
what am i doing here
Silco, I understand you have real life problems, and I had too, so I understand what you passing dude....

Good luck outside, I wish I can see you again anytime posting here in toribash community :3
silco, don't quit please.

I know you got problems, just keep on inactivity thread, please, we need you.

i seriously won't apply, i don't want to take your place in this clan, i'm still surprised to see that they apply for it. You were the start of this clan, without you, will be the end. Well, if you go, make muur as leader, and someone else as co-leader, he is the best to take your place if you go. He knows how to control our clan without problems, just like you. And if you comeback, you gotta comeback to adventure. Good times on this clan, like any other, we all have problems, but its sad to see the problems lead you to quit adventure. I Don't want to see you go, so please don't. As i said before, this clan won't be the same without you.

Well, to anywhere your going, or anything your going to do, all i can do is wish you good luck.

~AkumaZZZ
:^)
I'll be on irc sometimes
This is how things going to go
Muur moving up to ldr
Rayleigh co ldr
LWafflez mod
Those are the app results
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Silco View Post
I'll be on irc sometimes
This is how things going to go
Muur moving up to ldr
Rayleigh co ldr
LWafflez mod
Those are the app results

Normally I'd be a bit annoyed, but then I remembered I wasn't an original Adventurer and thought that was pretty damn good.

Thanks.
Question
Can we merge of the inactive and unused threads in a storage thread? Like [Piratez]'s "The Brig".