3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Notice About People Complaining Of Dropped Activity Levels
Now, I've seen a few threads and I've heard about people complaining about the fact that our activity has dropped recently. I'm getting fairly annoyed about this because we're not inactive. Our members are not inactive. But our clan board is. I'll agree that I am inactive right now but my activity is coming back up and you'll see more of me in the near future but everyone else is active.

You guys are complaining but none of you are really contributing to rise the activity in our clan board. The majority of you guys just watch over the board, waiting for someone else to post or make a new thread when I only see Dirtnapp in particular who is actually posting these threads.

You guys know that his is true and maybe if others could post a bit more in a different variety of threads, or, make a new thread of your own more members will be posting in them and causing our activity to rise again. You can't put all of the load on Fee and Dirtnapp to help our activity get better, take some responsibility for the clan you're in and help out a little bit more.

I know right now you're probably thinking I'm a hypocrite for not posting or helping out recently when as the leader it should be me who is helping out the most but as I've said before, I'm coming back again for a short while until I go on holiday in January and after that, I should be back to normal.

I'm going to close the general discussion thread for now to encourage you guys to make more threads and I'd like you guys to take my words into action and keep Raid going!
It's cool. We will go with your name plate. Can you email me the .PSD file, and I'll start re-constructing the member list. Cheers.
Sorry I don't post in every thread, and haven't made a thread in a while ;-;
Also minor correction for you Decap. Instead of His is it this?
'his is true' Sorry for being somewhat of a grammar Nazi <3
But, I'll see what I can do to contribute to the board.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Ah, this is gonna be amazing
Thanks Dirt <3
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat